Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES/RR Tailgate - Lost and Found Thread..

RonJeremy

after a few PM's with Huly it has been determined that the Extremeskins banner is missing... :(

Last seen around 7:30 p.m. December 30, 2006 drapped across the windshield of my Explorer and the windshield of ArtMonkFan's Minivan. When I returned from the game it was gone. I ASSUMED Huly/Pez or Skinsfan44 packed it before the game...but apparently it is missing. If anyone has any information regarding the whereabouts of the banner please post it in this thread.

Upon cleaning out my Explorer this weekend I found a pair of gloves in the back....camoflague looking, brownish. If they belong to you PM me your address.

Also, post here if you have lost or found anything at the tailgate (No, we can't find your dignity, your memory, or your pride).

Thanks!

What's done is done. I am ready, willing and able to make another banner (maybe this time a little smaller so that it can be hung properly). I will also ensure that we have a replacement beer pong board for next season (someone housed that as well). T'was a great tailgate season. HTTR

I found someone's backpack in my Tahoe that had some gloves and a Redskins knit hat in it, along with an unopened bottle of Michelob Ultra.

Also, someone picked up DB44's playmate cooler after I took it out of my truck and set it down underneath my back bumper.

If you have it or know who has it, let us know.

I also found 3 sub sandwiches (2 turkey and 1 breakfast with sausage and eggs) and they were delicious. :laugh:

Also, someone picked up DB44's playmate cooler after I took it out of my truck and set it down underneath my back bumper.

If anybody picked up the cooler, feel free to PM me. It was a blue igloo cooler. The only thing of any value is the flask thats inside the cooler.

Thanks. :cheers:

If anybody picked up the cooler, feel free to PM me. It was a blue igloo cooler. The only thing of any value is the flask thats inside the cooler.

Thanks. :cheers:

I think that cooler ended up in the possesion of the 4C. I believe Bugs' may have it...I would say PM him...but he is MIA. I will see I can locate it for you.

I finally got my skin from my neck back around yesterday. Yes finally after over a week the bite has healed:doh:

Dude...you should consider going to a doctor and have them check out the bite mark. There are a lot of nasty bacteria that can be transferred from a human bite, especially if she broke the skin.

I think my red jungle juice cooler, it has a green rubber cork thing for a drain plug, never made it home from the Iggles game. If anyone managed to pick that up, that would be awesome.

I remember it was left by the curb at our tailgate spot after everyone left for the stadium. Huly and I did not move it while cleaning up and packing up her truck.

(No, we can't find your dignity, your memory, or your pride).

Are you all sure about this now? I'm pretty sure I left them back there. Also. If you wouldn't mind, could you look for about 30 minutes of my life back there? I seemed to have lost it after that last shot that I made for Huly and myself. :doh:

Archived