Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

As redskins fans, lets all laugh at Tony Romo

I'm in the middle of moving and freaking missed it. How could I miss such a joyous event? Oh well it'll be on ESPN for the next several days I'll relish in it then.

Oh I forgot, it was Dallas and the NFL darling F'ing up, it probably won't even get mentioned. They'll probably spin it like this.

ESPN: Tony Romo sits to pee took the team on his back and nearly won the game until the big fat sweaty center dripped all over the ball making it too slick for the boy wonder to handle bringing an end to his nearly perfect season. It's okay boys and girls, he'll be back better than ever next year and hopefully that center will be cut in the offseason.

As many games as I've seen the Cowpukes win in the last second (including many against our beloved 'Skins) it is good to see that Karma turn back around. You could almost see it coming though, with the way the media hyped Romo sits to pee to death.

Oh, the irony!

I'm in the middle of moving and freaking missed it. How could I miss such a joyous event? Oh well it'll be on ESPN for the next several days I'll relish in it then.

Oh I forgot, it was Dallas and the NFL darling F'ing up, it probably won't even get mentioned. They'll probably spin it like this.

ESPN: Tony Romo sits to pee took the team on his back and nearly won the game until the big fat sweaty center dripped all over the ball making it too slick for the boy wonder to handle bringing an end to his nearly perfect season. It's okay boys and girls, he'll be back better than ever next year and hopefully that center will be cut in the offseason.

haha sad but true

That was the best thing that could have happened to me tonight. I was on my knees praying when he fumbled that snap. My wifes brother (cowboys fan) will be receiving some hateful text messages tonight. I just hope the Iggles get smoked this Sunday. That is just because I live in PA and all my ********* friends are eagles fans. Lets have a great off-seaon this year. See you all at camp on August 3rd. HAIL SKINS........

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i havent seen that many passes thrown in the dirt since Mcnabb rookie year.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!!!!!!

attention Funboy fans Yall havent won a playoff game since 1995

we won one last season

this made up for this season ,We have the 6 round pick,we beat Dallas,and dallas has another 9-7 season,and only played 17games for a 20th or so pick.hahahaha

The Whitten catch stopped at 1:45.

The review and Seattle timeout should have reset the clock to 1:45.

1st down was the 2 minute warning

2nd down timeout 2

3rd down timeout 3

Instead they left the clock at 1:05 stealing 40 seconds from Seattle.

Dallas would love that 40 seconds back.

OMG. This guy cannot hold on to a ball! He plain dropped two in that Lions game untouched if I remember correctly...

...and as far as feeling sorry for him...screw Romo sits to pee and his two 3 yards over the line of scrimmage passes in THIS GAME ALONE!

Whay is this guy getting away with throwing the ball from anywhere he damn well feels like?!!!!

Archived