Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Portis' comments on Eubanks

Brandon Lloyd Christmas

Portis in his interview seemed pretty confident that this kid Eubanks is a playmaker at CB. i have no clue how much faith we should put in his comments about him, but they bumped him up to the team at the end of the year so maybe they see something in him. thoughts? itd be great to have young CBs even for depth or nickel/dime packages.

Well, back in the summer they had CP on the NFL network in the studio for Total Access.

They asked him which running back would be the one to pop eyes out of their heads this year, and the man said

"Watch out for my boy Frank Gore. He's ready to rumble"

And sho'nuff rumble he did.

~Bang

Yeah I heard that... I was actually looking forward to seeing him try CB when they moved him up from the practice squad. I was pretty upset I didn't see him in there. Did he ever get in the game and play and I just didn't see him.

Eubanks was in there playing CB the last game of the season. Go back to the tape. He was in there.

Portis was not even make sense . He was just rambling like he was on somthing.

Yes Eubanks was playing. Along with Macantosh and the defense was as bad as it as ever been.

Did Portis watch the game or hang with his entourage?

Yeah because that one time game experience is a sure fire indictment of talent :doh:

Yeah because that one time game experience is a sure fire indictment of talent :doh:

No because Portis was not making sense. HE was making good points mixed with rambling comments.

He talked about how the souths finest. How no linebacker or safety can check him.

I have heard Portis talk a lot. He does not usually talk like that. I think he was on something.

I wonder if he was at the U. That would explain a lot.

Portis was not even make sense . He was just rambling like he was on somthing.

Yes Eubanks was playing. Along with Macantosh and the defense was as bad as it as ever been.

Did Portis watch the game or hang with his entourage?

Rocky was one of the only guys to tackle Tiki behind the line....The problem wasn't him, it was Holdman and Marshall.

what makes me laugh is why didnt we play him more kenny wright was awful rumph got cut jimoh was running his mouth so why didnt we just start eubanks last week we had nothing to lose also we should of never got rid of spencer havner bc he should of been playing the mlb position the last 3 weeks of play we dont evulate properly. then all of this decent role playing players go to other team and were stuck with the likes of warrick holdman and kenny wright.

Same here Frank Gore put up some big points for me

I didn't even have to draft Gore, I was able to pick him up during SFG bye week. I wonder who the idiot was that waived him. BTW, I ended up winning my fantasy league for the 2nd year in a row.

Portis was rambling a bit. The impression I got is that he thought Eubanks was better than the corners who were playing. Of course' date=' I think I am better than some of the corners who were playing so take that as you will.[/quote']

and you would be right, because all of the ES posters can get torched just as bad as kenny wright can. i mean, warrick holdman cant tackle, NEITHER CAN WE!!

Archived