Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official game thread -- Redskins at the Giants.

Art

Originally posted by OaktonSkinsFan

Again. They are highly paid professionals. They are coached, trained, experienced and PAID to anticipate situations like this.

Ask Favre if he would offer that excuse.

I do not agree with you on this one.

A player can "anticipate" but until they are on the field, they have no idea what it will be like.

Many times they will change shoes because of field conditions.

Matthews plops to the ground, put out of his misery by Michael Strahan.

Could it have ended any other way?

Please tell me the difference between what we saw today and what we regularly saw from Norv's team that consistently lost games like this to the Giants, Cowboys, Eagles and Cardinals?

The back end of the schedule giving some breathing room?

That's what we thought. Instead we are now 0-2 against that supposed underbelly of the schedule.

Is this team even capable of beating a bad 3-7 Dallas team on Thanksgiving?

I passed over the Rams because that game now looks like a complete blow unless Ramsey gets the start and at least the CHANCE for some big plays are there.

1st down

pass almost int

2nd and 10 at skins 14

Matthews scrambles pass to Thomspon incomplete and Thompson was out of bounds sorta :doh:

3rd and 10 no timeouts

Sacked by Strahan Matthews fault on the sack

4th and 17

Two minute warning.

Skins going for it pass incomplete giants ball at the skins 7

Well there is no way Gator fans or let me stop before I sound insulting..... There is no reason for us to stick with Shame now so can we give the kid Ramsey the experience.

Atleast we see a swagger when he is in the game

Okay they officially suck and are even worse in the second half. They deserve to lose. Dump Mathews, we should never see him in a game again, he is not the future so sit him down.

Playoffs in 2005.... maybe... (2 years of drafts and trades to this this POS team in any shape).

Archived