Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I LOVE J. Campbell

sugewhite94

I really like the kid. He's tough, he big, he goes deep... and likes to go deep, and if I am not mistaken, he has scored a passing TD in every game he has started. Very telling stat. Can anyone verify that? He shows poise, and a lot of promise. I think the team will rally around him. I didnt like Patten though.

I like him, he moves well, he's strong in the pocket and has a great arm. My only question on last night was: with just over 2 mins left in the last quarter why not start with the run and make the first downs, we had plenty of time and a time out and the 2 min warning, we should have controlled the clock and the game. My issue is with the play calling not JC

I agree with you here!

I really like the kid. He's tough, he big, he goes deep... and likes to go deep, and if I am not mistaken, he has scored a passing TD in every game he has started. Very telling stat. Can anyone verify that? He shows poise, and a lot of promise. I think the team will rally around him. I didnt like Patten though.

Yes, he has scored at least 1 TD in every game he has started. He had 2 TDs against TB, Carolina, and the Giants last night.

One play that really stands out to me was his scramble to keep the drive alive late in the game. It looked like he was going to be sacked for sure, but he steps up in the pocket. But there was another defensive lineman waiting for him, so he side steps and stiff arms his way out of that situation. Now Antonio Pierce is waiting to end it once and for all, but JC stiff arms Pierce as well and bursts towards the first down marker. First down. Only a few plays later, TOUCHDOWN.

Still not 100% sold. He looks good, but the 0 for 4 drive really soured me on him. When the game was there, he choked. He could have made a name for himself tonight, and instead just had a good second half in another loss.

I think the playcalling had something to do with what went wrong. We had timeouts and could have kept running the ball. But he does seem to go in spurts. 4 completions in a row, then 4 incompletions in a row. But last night he finally put his completion precentage over 50%

i think JC's strong second half performance last night was because al saunders and JC became confident in his level of play and opened up a little bit Campbell proved the fact last night that he can respond to scores but his last drive in the game could have been his final step in becoming the Camapbell we've been waiting for. I think with maturity his 2 minute drill skills will come and i know everyone cant wait to see him next season.

:cheers: :notworthy :notworthy :cheers:

:helmet:

He's looked pretty good to me so far...

10 TD's, 1,200+ yards passing, 53% completions, 6 INT are pretty good stats for a guy playing in his first year...

He never had the chance to even practice with the 1st team until he started. I think a full offseason in this offense is going to hel him immensly because he looks improved and to be a good playmaker...

Archived