Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Isn't it beautiful to see Campbell throw the deep ball?

kingdaddy

There were two that were right on the money, but the DBs got plays on the ball

One was in DOUBLE COVERAGE to Moss, it fell nearly in his hands, if he'd attacked the ball earlier it was a completion (thats not his fault just mis-timed). THen another deep ball right in Randle Els hands in the end zone but a DB made a great play to break it up.

His accurate on the deep ball is sick and getting sicker

As nice as he throws the deep ball, he is going to need alot more work on his intermediate throws. I can think of 4 today that either hit the ground, or where a couple feet over the WR head.

Great win though.

Yeah the 10-20 yard throws are oddly inaccurate, I think he doesn't know how to lead his receiver and just over throws most of the time.

He usually has the best accuracy with Cooley because of how big they both are but today Cooley dropped a good one.. and Campbell overthrew or underthrew Moss and Randle El respectively

There were two that were right on the money, but the DBs got plays on the ball

One was in DOUBLE COVERAGE to Moss, it fell nearly in his hands, if he'd attacked the ball earlier it was a completion (thats not his fault just mis-timed). THen another deep ball right in Randle Els hands in the end zone but a DB made a great play to break it up.

His accurate on the deep ball is sick and getting sicker

:applause: :applause: Ita...it's gonna be nice to see him progressing over the off season and next year starting.

I must admit I was wrong for the last few weeks. Well, not exactly wrong, because I said they hadn't really stretched the field much in my eyes. Today they did, and did it often. He has the will and with time I hope gets the accuracy to complete the majority of them. He had some very nice throws today. Congrats JC on a fine game. :applause:

Its no coicidence that we're able to run well lately with Campbell there. Defenses know that he is not afraid to go deep so they have to respect the deep ball. I dont wanna hear anything about that Cover 2 bullcrap anymore.

this is basically it. it is also beautiful to see.

JC played very well, good decisions and good throws. I'll agree those errant intermediate passes were odd considering the rest of his game but remeber they were with less than a minute remaining in the half when they were trying to hurry up and stop the clock getting it out of bounds. JC was just a little jumpy, c'mon he has single digit games as a starter, give the kid a break, the decisions and timing were there, he was just showing he's still young.

I noticed on a couple dump offs to Betts how much green he had around him. No defenders in the picture. We can get some easy stuff with out the backers and safeties crowding toward the line.

Thats how Marshall Faulk made his money in this sytem....Out in the open field...

Betts is a good reciever but not a good open space guy .....he has no moves... Portis will break a few of those if he buys into this next year..:cheers:

Archived