Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Isn't it beautiful to see Campbell throw the deep ball?

kingdaddy

Aaron Brooks throws a great deep ball.

Not sure I would call him a franchise quarterback.

Our fans are acting like someone stranded in the desert who will crawl through the sand in a desperate search for water, and when finding none, will drink the sand.

Campbell doesn't look like a franchise quarterback... yet. He just looks like someone for our desperate fans to drink up.

Well, us enamored fans still believe Campbell is a hallucination. So, therefore we're willing to be vulnerable and favor this occasion. :laugh:

Enjoy this!

Going deep is nice as is the win but the number that concerns me is 13 of 28, less than 50% complete. Right now defenses are respecting the fact that JC has the arm to stretch the field but once they realize that most of his passes are incomplete they will stack the line again and dare JC to beat them.

Going deep is nice as is the win but the number that concerns me is 13 of 28, less than 50% complete. Right now defenses are respecting the fact that JC has the arm to stretch the field but once they realize that most of his passes are incomplete they will stack the line again and dare JC to beat them.

I think people look at the numbers and get stuck and not rememeber that....

Cooley had a drop

Randle El missed a sure TD by mistiming his jump....

Moss was hit on the moneyin double coverage but never got his hands up...

Brandon Lloyd lost a ball in the lights...

add those passes above with the 2 minute drill before the half where he was clearly trying to keep the ball on the outside away from defenders and the numbers would look a lil better...

I dont think he played as bad as people are making it seem....Folk are just nit picking because its hard to accept the fact that the redskins have a solid QB...

Our fans are so use to loosing that they just have to be negative..:doh:

Its easy to look at numbers...but they dont tell the complete story of a game....

Archived