Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

cbs sportsline power rankings and stuff about roy toast williams

shk75

i thought this was pretty funny anyone notice anything wrong with this statement.

30. Redskins

Remember all that preseason optimism inside the beltway? Based on what the coaches are making, the five victories are pretty damn expensive.

i also found this on sportsline which i am actually happy with talking about people who will go to the pro bowl but should not.

http://sportsline.com/nfl/story/9868677

Dallas safety Roy Williams. If you watched last Sunday's game against the Saints, you know what I mean. Williams has five interceptions this year but he still is a target for opposing offenses in the pass game. He's a big hitter in the run game, but his ability to pass defend isn't on par with a lot of NFC safeties. Yet because he plays for the Cowboys and his hits are featured on highlight shows, he will go to Hawaii. There are several safeties who deserve to go more than him. Arizona's Adrian Wilson is a lock. I also like Washington's Sean Taylor and Philadelphia's Brian Dawkins. Seattle's Ken Hamlin and St. Louis' Corey Chavous are two others who should be considered. Williams is almost a certainty to go, which is based on perception rather than reality. He isn't even the best player in his secondary. That honor goes to corner Terence Newman, who should go to the Pro Bowl.

Williams was roasted by the Saints. Payton knew exactly how to expose the Dallas defense and to confuse/fluster Romo sits to pee. The look on Parcells' face at 42-17 was priceless, just as it was after the second Skins game last year when Dallas lost 35-7.

Dallas safety Roy Williams. If you watched last Sunday's game against the Saints, you know what I mean. Williams has five interceptions this year but he still is a target for opposing offenses in the pass game. He's a big hitter in the run game, but his ability to pass defend isn't on par with a lot of NFC safeties. Yet because he plays for the Cowboys and his hits are featured on highlight shows, he will go to Hawaii. There are several safeties who deserve to go more than him. Arizona's Adrian Wilson is a lock. I also like Washington's Sean Taylor and Philadelphia's Brian Dawkins. Seattle's Ken Hamlin and St. Louis' Corey Chavous are two others who should be considered. Williams is almost a certainty to go, which is based on perception rather than reality. He isn't even the best player in his secondary. That honor goes to corner Terence Newman, who should go to the Pro Bowl.

It's like this dude put his hands down my throat, and pulled all these words out my mouth. I am so glad that somebody agrees that Adrian wilson is a bonafide saftey, this dude is a beast. And I also loved that he said Newman is the best in the cowboys secondary

Thatd really be somethin if somehow Sean Taylor made it to the pro bowl. Of all years for him to go. HOPEFULLY (fingers crossed) this is Cooleys year

I doubt that Cooley will go. If he didn't go to Hawaii after scoring 3 tds in a game against "America's Team" and helping us get into the playoffs, I doubt he'll go after a losing season. Sean Taylor should have gone in after his rookie year and got snubbed last year as well.

i also found this on sportsline which i am actually happy with talking about people who will go to the pro bowl but should not.

http://sportsline.com/nfl/story/9868677

Poke fan retort:

just another hater,

hey the skins AA is on the bench,

:wtf: Roy has only given up 2 td passes his whole career

It was (insert name here)'s man, Roy was just trying to help out

the Redskins are 4-9

Poke fan retort:

just another hater,

hey the skins AA is on the bench,

:wtf: Roy has only given up 2 td passes his whole career

It was (insert name here)'s man, Roy was just trying to help out

the Redskins are 4-9

You forgot one:

FIVE RINGS, BABY!

For some reason, all other arguments and questions against them are irrelevant when they say that.

regular guy: "What was the deal with Vanderjagt?"

cowboy fan: "FIVE RINGS, BABY!"

Archived