Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mexicans and fast food places

Fred Smoot Fan

Why are 90% of employees in McDonalds, BK etc Mexicans who don't speak a word of English and if they do they can't understand that fries and McNuggets aren't the same thing? They need to administer English tests before hiring people cuz its getting rediculous anytime I go to get lunch those fast food people mess up my order, one time this girl started talking Spanish to me I was like WTF SPEAK ENGLISH YOU DAMN HO!

Sorry but I just had to rant about this.

Don't tell me your problem, tell me your solution.

Obviously you're not going to get everyone who works in a fast food restaurant to enroll in English class.

So stop your ****in' and learn a little Spanish.

Has anyone been accused of ignorance because they are bilingual?

Folks, i am about to make a very hypocritical request--could we ignore mentally challenged posts such as these by Fred Smoot Fan and just let them drop to the bottom and outta sight?

Apart from not being aware that Mexico is in North America and that English is not the official language of the USA, FSF has repeatedly demonstrated that he's a jackass. Why egg him on? At least it's amusing when it's about football...

Oh God, i'm breaking my own request. Forgive me, all, but some Philistines just demand a response.

You may want to check out this Language Legislation in the USA page, FSF, which is dedicated to promoting English as an official language. As you can see, it isn't. And as you're unaware, many schools have bilingual education programs, and some teach Spanish (or other languages) only, for a few years.

Seeing as you barely speak one language, perhaps you should focus on learning English before talking about other languages.

That's okay FSF, many find you offensive. I work with many of those in question, ( and have someone very close to me who is Mexican, speaks great English and Spanish), and they make an effort every day to learn English. I in turn try to learn some Spanish. That way we can "communicate" easier. They make an effort so I am compelled to do the same. Too bad you can't seem to do so in one language, much less 2. Which brings me to this. Considering that your grasp of the english language is precarious at best, I'd spend a little less time worrying about the "Mexicans" learning to speak English and make an effort yourself to learn the language... and you live here.

Originally posted by Park City Skins

Considering that your grasp of the english language is precarious at best, I'd spend a little less time worrying about the "Mexicans" learning to speak English and make an effort yourself to learn the language... and you live here.

Do I hear a ..... SLAM? :D

Archived