Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tre Johnson needs to be released.

Art

It appears Tre doesn't realize incompetence when he sees it and this is a trait we can't allow here in Washington. Can we?

"I think I'm maybe another week away," Johnson said. "I could see me doing part-time duty again this week, but hopefully next week I'll have a little more time on the green. . . . I think you've got to give all praise to Kim Helton and his vision and wisdom as far as dealing with this situation. He's taking care of me and giving me the right tools and opportunity to maximize my return into football."

How dare he say a reasoned, thoughtful word about Helton. This is the last straw. Clearly Helton has brainwashed Tre into thinking he has any clue what he's doing. Remember, this guy produced two of the worst years in the history of Houston football. We must cut Johnson now.

{The above was on behalf ASF who hasn't been able to post any Helton rage in a couple of weeks}

I say give Atlanta Skins Fan a break. It must be hard to accuse the Attorney General of thievery and murder, reinvent the U.S. Government, and plot out the restructuring of the Washington Redskins entire roster all in one week.

Man can only do so much. I am sure Kim Helton will get attention soon enough.

Originally posted by Candy

I say give Atlanta Skins Fan a break. It must be hard to accuse the Attorney General of thievery and murder, reinvent the U.S. Government, and plot out the restructuring of the Washington Redskins entire roster all in one week.

Man can only do so much. I am sure Kim Helton will get attention soon enough.

:lol: :lol:

Originally posted by bulldog

Jansen and Samuels are talented players but I don't think they are vocal leaders like Tre. I think Johnson has settled down the younger guys like Sulfsted and Brown and allowed them to play a little more relaxed and under control.

Great observation #77 is the only vocal leader. Jansen could be.

Archived