Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Casey Rabach on sirius nfl radio today

gibbs_deciple

At this point guys it really doesn't even matter who said it. It provided a fireplug for this team in a positive way hope it will continue. When I first heard about this when the story broke the first thing came to mind was oh lawd things really going to get even uglier.

It could easily have a negative effect but they came out and played with the energy we haven't seen for most of the year. Actually I do not even believe it was a current player. The more I heard and read the article it sound to me like an ex-player actually it sounds a lot like B-Mitch call me crazy it's o'kay:laugh: .

According to the article, Steve Jackson is being blamed as the coach that literally tore up the secondary. He has been exposed. Does that mean that Adam Archuletta is nothing more that a scapegoat? He was a pretty good player with the Rams and was highly sought after by Lovie Smith. Isn’t it possible that it’s the coach and not the player?

Casey also mentioned how they see Campbells' presence as the start of something new, and it has elevated the play of some of the guys and people wanna play their hearts out for the kid. :)

This is the exact reason why many of us wanted Campbell in there. This comes as no surprise to me.

Apparently it is someone in the secondary and he is a leader too. that would mean either Springs or Prioleau. If you saw Springs talking about the article after the game, he has a BIG TIME guilty look on his face.

That's funny because i saw the interview after the game, and it didn't look like he had a guilty face on to me...and besides, he said if it was him, he would have used his name in the article...he feel comfortable to go to G. Williams about that stuff.

It's good to know that the players wanna play for Jason Campbell. Even the best Quarterbacks in the league don't always get that sort of respect from their teammates.

amen to that. Ryan and Kirwan were just talking about the campbell and the skins a bit ago after they took a call from a disgruntled falcons fan, and mentioned how this should be a good game for the skins vs the falcons mash unit on defense. Kirwan says, tell me this team isnt like Buffalo right now.. teams are gonna have to start worrying about them down the stretch.

They also just brought up how much they like Jason, and gave some stats comparing him to Eli Manning and some other newer QBs in their first 2 starts, like TD's and int's etc. Ryan brought up the windup/long delivery issue as the only thing he would worry about because defenders have more time to get to him and ball. But Kirwan stepped in and said, "ahh, I dont think you should be trying to change a thing at this point.. he's thrown a heck of alot of passes in his career and has been just fine"

I forget but what ruled out Carlos Rogers?
I don't know either, but to me Rogers is a more likely malcontent. Springs has taken very little heat in his time here, while Rogers is getting slammed this year. Plus he seems to have the kind of attitude about his play that would be looking to blow off anyone who gets on him about it.

There was a mention of the source being a leader in the secondary though, which would point away from a young guy like CR.

every player on the Redskins D was disgusted and has a motive to be the source for this article to single ss out and blame him with no proof is stupid to me. The facts are we don't know who did it, just take the wait and see aproach. We will have our answer in the off season.

Apparently it is someone in the secondary and he is a leader too. that would mean either Springs or Prioleau. If you saw Springs talking about the article after the game, he has a BIG TIME guilty look on his face.

Actually, I think it's less likely to be someone in the secondary. Wouldn't that be a little too obvious? My guess is it's someone who is personally close to the DBs and was voicing the opinions of the DBs. It could be anyone, including Mark Brunell (what the hell, we blame him for everything else around here!).

Hail,

H

The article was great -- there has been no accountability for the mistakes of the front office and the coaching staff for too long. The article was embarrassing for an organization that needed to be embarrassed. Our defense has looked flat-out terrible almost all season and Williams -- until the article came out -- was receiving none of the blame. In the end, the article could be a very good thing for the team.

Archived