Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I love Brunell

SkinsNoles21

on the sidelines....

This isnt a joke thread, he was going nuts on the sideline pulling for the Skins today and I know he was talking to some of the players, mainly Campbell, making sure they keep their head up and play tough.

I dont know whats up with Mark, he just didnt seem to have that passion when he was on the field. But maybe I am wrong and the passion is there, he just doesnt have the talent anymore.

I am comfortable with Mark as our backup for the next year or so, and Campbell at the helm.

A first round qb leading the team with a veteran backup who has seen it all.

Solid.

Relax Skins fans, the future isnt as bleak as many of you think it is.

Yeah, Mark was "super supportive" today. Many people on this board (inc. myslef) sometimes make it seem like Brunell was the anti-christ, but he is a great person and does provide vetern leadership to this team. I think we all would welcome him as a full-time assistant QB coach to this team - just as long as he doesn't play ;)

Mark never showed much emotion on the field, whether he threw a TD or an INT he always just kind of remained calm and would shrug most things off. Yet if anything every happened when he was on a sideline such as the blocked field goal kick & then Novak getting the field goal over dallas earlier in the year, he looked like he just opened an amazing christmas present. He's always been like that in his career.

Well, its obvious to everyone now, that one player can make a big difference. I was tired of the Brunell lovers who kept insisting it was more than him. Sure it was more than him, however, he was the biggest problem in our offensive ability to score toucdowns. I am just elated that JC has stepped into the job, with confidence, and has shown to be the man. Like I have said in other threads, hindsight is always 20/20, but Campbell should have started 2 months ago. It's just so nice to see someone throw the football downfield with authority, and make the defenses honor the deep threat. It's how you keep defenses on their heels.
Couldn't have said it better myself. And I've been clamoring for a change for about two months too.:notworthy HTTR!HailJC!

Well, its obvious to everyone now, that one player can make a big difference.

17 point average.......4 3rd down conversions......118 yards passing

Brunellesque

I was tired of the Brunell lovers who kept insisting it was more than him. Sure it was more than him,...

You were tired of hearing the truth?

however, he was the biggest problem in our offensive ability to score toucdowns..

Until JC puts up UNBrunell numbers you can't say that

I am just elated that JC has stepped into the job, with confidence, and has shown to be the man. Like I have said in other threads, hindsight is always 20/20, but Campbell should have started 2 months ago.

Maybe JC learned his Poise since September?...I would have put him in for the Colts game

It's just so nice to see someone throw the football downfield with authority, and make the defenses honor the deep threat. It's how you keep defenses on their heels.

Or happy with the Interception

JC has shown good and bad...lets hope he Improves

And with the overall improvement after the Saunders adjustment

Lets hope we excell.....as a team

Ok seriously.

Quit looking at the freaking boxscore and then comparing the two players that way. Its so retarted to say if brunell would have put up those numbers he would have been destroyed.

If Brunell was putting up these numbers in just his 2nd start in the NFL we would not be bashing him.

The fact of the matter is, he was not winning games, his numbers were average and helped out by short passes. But regardless of his numbers, Brunell did not play that well, and when you have a first rounder on the bench, you bring him in.

Quit comparing stats and realize that brunell is 36 and on the decline while Campbell has started two games his whole life.

Seriously...people who base arguments on stats and box scores.....YOU AUTOMATICALLY LOSE THE ARGUMENT BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW ****.

Wow

Threaten me?

I base my argument on stats (like oooooh so many Brunell Bashers) and get bashed by you.

Now you want to punch me.

Who's got the lousy argument again?....Cowgirl

Yea it was a threat because im oh so serious.

I like to pick fights via message board.

And i think you need to do some research on this board my friend, Brunell lovers always pull out his stats to prove he isnt doing so bad.

People who want him out always claim his stats dont mean anything because he throws nothing but short balls.....

My argument blows yours out of the water.

And dont call me a cowgirl, because then I really will want to punch you. Even if your age is correct and you are 42...I still know twice as much about football and the Redskins than you ever will.

I thought i was done...but I guess I have more to say....

You are comparing the stats of a 36 year old in obvious decline with absolutely zero upside....

To a first round quarterback making just his second start in his very short NFL career.

Thats terrible.

You think you got that edit done in time, eh? ;)

It was sarcasm...this is the internet...it is a message board....I am not going to punch anyone,

it was sarcasm and a joke....however, i have learned we cant do that here.

Sure you can. Just lay of the "punch you" stuff. Brush up on Rule 5 and There's tons of sarcasm and jokes made here all the time that don't create a problem. :)

If MB put up the same numbers that Jason Campbell did today there would be a bunch of low lifes on this board trashing him.

Oh wait. They are trashing him.

The reason we are not trashing campbell is because its his second start next year if he has games where he struggles im sure he will get trashed but i wouldnt even say he struggled he called the game winning play himself

What?.....are you saying i should have edited? Because I have yet to edit any of my posts.

It was wording I read in your post before you submitted it. It don't count, that's why the wink.

BTW, if you'd allow PM's the staff could contact you which can sometimes work in your favor. :)

Archived