Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Post-game thread: Panthers at Skins.

Art

Since TK cloed the game-thread, I thought I'd rag on the "Carolina gets the ball to start the 2nd half" crowd some more. Ohhh nooo!!!!!! Carolina gets the ball first. I can't wonder why. We got the ball at the start of the game. We are gonna lose! :laugh:

I guess this starts to answer the question about whether the coaches have lost the team.

We knew what we saw today would tell us a lot. Our guys would either step it up or just shut down. They stepped it up and showed that they do have some heart and will to win. I just hope we can keep this going.

It feels GOOD!

Ok couple quick pointers Brunell vrs Campbell.

In his defense overall Brunells stats have not been that bad as far as completions and ints.

Campbell last 2 games 4 TDs & 1 Int. and about the same stats as far as Brunell for completions.

The major difference between the two? I actually felt the excitement during the game that I have not felt in a while. Cambell has the energy to excite this team. Fire them up, make them play with confidence. Thats something they have been lacking and frankly up until the last two games they have been one of the most boring teams to watch.

Hail to Skins! I feel like we are rebuilding now and not just being a stagnent average team. Sure we are going to lose and make mistakes but at least it will be fun again.

Although I may have to rethink my stance (I know this is most likely the high of winning talking here, but whatever).

We're in just the same sopt we were in 2006 - FIVE IN A ROW, OR WE DON'T GO!!!

Hey, weirder things have happened right?

Not quite, in 2005 we controlled our own destiny. 9-7 has a 50/50 shot if that of making it in.

We still are 2 games behind Carolina, 1 game behind Atlanta, 3 games behind Dallas, 3 games behind the Giants, 2 games behind Philly, 1 game behind San Francisco, 3 games behind Seattle, 2 games behind Minnesota (with tiebreaker).

I guess this starts to answer the question about whether the coaches have lost the team.

We knew what we saw today would tell us a lot. Our guys would either step it up or just shut down. They stepped it up and showed that they do have some heart and will to win. I just hope we can keep this going.

Exactly, this shows how much they still believe in the coaches and each other. The much maligned Holdman played well and Andre Carter made several plays against the run and the pass. Hopefully this is the start of something good for these guys.

Archived