Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Post-game thread: Panthers at Skins.

Art

This is the message I posted last week.....

Redskins - 31

Panthers - 17

The Redskins Defense shows up. With Washington, Griffin, Taylor, Springs, etc.. the skins still have a group of guys that can get it done. Jake Delhomme scares nobody... he throws 2 picks and fumbles once.

J. Campbell, Cooley, B. Lloyd, and guess who? T.J Duckett will get off.... welcome to the Al Saunders Offense with a mobile, strong-armed quarterback!

This week....

I got the the two picks right.... I think they fumbled as well...

Also, I think the two passes that J. Campbell missed both would have been touchdowns, and the final score would have been 31 to 10!

Anyway, the Skins' are STILL a very good team. Just ask any coach or players in the league. They know that once the Skins had fixed a few things (QB, defense), they were going to be very hard to beat, especially at home.

Against Atlanta.... Look for Betts to run for close to 200 yards... B. Lloyd and S. Moss will add another 200 yards receiving. Redskins in a blowout 44 - 10....

Can I just remind everyone before we get ahead of ourselves, that we still have road games left to play... and for whatever reason, unless we are in Houston, we don't seem to show up on the road

Yes... but that was a different Skin Team. Like last year, this team morphs during the season. They figure things out... They have some great athletes on this team. IF.... the Redskins get into the playoffs.... watch out!!! Does the '06 Steelers come to mind??

Well hot damn!!....what a good performance from our Skins!!....the D-line got pressure....Corners played aggressive...Holdman and Carter made some nice plays....The O-line blocked extremely well....overall good win!!! Betts with some nice moves.

Hail SKins!!!!!!!

What did you guys think?

I'm thinking we are poised to go on a roll. We've played well against Atlanta. Gibbs knows the team very well. We play the Giants at home. We should beat Philly. The Rams look very much beatable right now....The only team that scares me is the Saints. They're like us, talented and hungry. However, their star rookie reciever is banged up.... and I think our defense (when it plays well) is better. We've got a shot....

That was Gibbs Football..screw the 700 page playbook! Screw that west coast offense or whatever the hell Al Saunders was trying to prove..this is Gibbs football, this is Redskins football and that's what was played on Sunday! The play calling needs to go back to Gibbs! Can I get an Amen!

Archived