Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

HB Blades of Pitt

cdubcu

I dont know if the skins swing a top flight de and get blades but he is so sick. He is such a big playmaker and a he is a monster in the middle. If we could draft for these two core positions in one draft plus our previous d drafts and keep our homegrown players d would be looking up.

Blades right now is a high 2nd rounder with Adams in the top 5. It would be amazing to get both, but that would only happen if we somehow got the first overall pick and traded down to about 4 or 5 and picked up a first rounder along the way. I think we have a very good shot at Adams but to get him AND blades may be wishful thinking. Blades will put up some very good combine numbers I think and might slip into the tail end of the first round, which would make things VERY hard for us to get him.

Im all for the guy simply because his name is "Blades"

Think of the headlines: "Blades SLASHES Cowboys line", "Blades cuts Eagle's hearts out", "Blades playing sharp", "Blades punctures offenses", "Blades is dull, on IR"

Wow so many media possibilities. Lets draft em.

:laugh: the possibilities are endless

Im all for the guy simply because his name is "Blades"

Think of the headlines: "Blades SLASHES Cowboys line", "Blades cuts Eagle's hearts out", "Blades playing sharp", "Blades punctures offenses", "Blades is dull, on IR"

Wow so many media possibilities. Lets draft em.

I dont know much about Blades or Adams but Buster Davis, the MLB from FSU is the guy we should get. He is 5'10 250 lbs. Short but stacked and really strong. Mel Kiper calls him a shorter Ray Lewis. I really think this guy will be a stud and I hope we get him.

McIntosh, Davis and Washington with Marshall backing them up and hopefully we resign Chris Clemons. That will make a pretty damn good LB Corps.

And think about this..."the play got busted by Buster!"

or "Buster blasts through and busts the QB". I like it! The guy has the perfect name for a MLB. Like Champ Bailey had a great name for a CB.

Archived