Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

George Michael said that Joe Gibbs unloaded on the players today...

PCRoughrider

He said people don't know that Joe Gibbs has a violent temper, but he holds it all in and covers for the players, but has had enough. George Michael was visibly mad too. Said that if the coaches aren't with Gibbs, then get out of here. Said that if the players aren't, get out too. Hopefully Gibbs lights a fire under their asses.

He said people don't know that Joe Gibbs has a violent temper, but he holds it all in and covers for the players, but has had enough. George Michael was visibly mad too. Said that if the coaches aren't with Gibbs, then get out of here. Said that if the players aren't, get out too. Hopefully Gibbs lights a fire under their asses.

Who left ?

Kind of interesting it was directed at everyone not just the players...

This is not the first time Gibbs has doen thinsg like this.

It just all goes on behidn scenes.

Alot of the walking dead around this board think that Gibbs never lights a fire. Some of them even want him to do it publicy.

One always happens, and one never happens.

The smart fans will firgure out which is which.

I just heard it... and I love it... I hope he lit em up, because they need something to be fired up about. Thank you Gibbs, and though many say it's late, I think Gibbs wanted to feel the season out, we had a late start last season and he was probably hoping they'd become a TEAM somewhere along the lines but right now we just have high paid individuals.

Thinking of Joe Gibbs going ape**** on players is almost as surreal as Mister Rogers screaming and cussing at a bunch of children.

Oh well, I hope it gets them to perform better.

I know what you've mean but I have heard stories from the old days with Gibbs going crazy on players during bad games. I hope he comes back to that, because this team needs discipline, BADLY!

Archived