Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Players to Cut AfterThis Season

MAATopDogg

I can't believe some of you guys are thinking Brunell should still be on this team. Cut his ass. I don't want to see that huge mistake in a skins uniform next year or ever again. We have Collins that suppose to know this system and we can get a project QB. Why would we pay millions to have a this guy on our team. Knowing Gibbs he will keep him but IMO he will be continuing his HUGE mistake to sign him in the first place.

Oh yea. And Holdman. Please cut this POS. This guy is just about the worse OLB to ever play of the skins. Hell at this point if I was Gregg I would see if AA can play there. He is almost the same size as Marshall. I think AA could be a very very good OLB.

Here are some players which I believe will be cut at the end of this season. Hopefully we'll have a real GM in place to make these decisions. It's amazing the players in the first list either are underperforming, injured or are just flat out too old to justify what their making. The second list of players need their contract restructured so we can pursue a DE(Dwight Freeney) or CB(Nate Clemens).

QUOTE]

Dwight Freeney? Please tell me you're joking. I predict if DF is brought in here, there will be more "bust" threads about him than there have been about Carter. On the other hand, I see where you're going with this...overrated plus overpaid = highly sought by the Redskins.

:logo:

Fools!

We need consistency. Our habit of cutting players and resigning new ones every year has turned our franchise into a revolving door.

How would you feel if you got a brand new job for a brand new boss for a system you were not familiar with and you got fired after 3 months because you did not dazzle anyone.

Sheesh. Have some patience. Though deceivingly bad this year. Our team has a ton of potential!

Archived