Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gibbs' Press Conference

Dan T.

Seemed like Coach Joe had only lukewarm praise for Campbell.

Also,

"Certain principles we need to play by. We need to get back to those principles."

One of those basic principles is to tackle and stop the run.

Please post a full recap.

You do know you can hear it on redskins.com, right?

Blondie

Duckett is a better runner than Betts, but he never sees the field. Campbell is a better QB than Brunell, and it took all season for Gibbs to make a move. Does it really matter what Gibbs says anymore? He tends to be wrong more often than right these days. Sorry for the "blasphemy" but it's true.

I think Gibbs should be upset about everything in general with this organization. Offensive play calling has been very ?. Fact is through three quarters we had 10 points and only scored our last td with 40 seconds left in the game. Defensively we are a wreck.

To compare 05 to 06, this year has been one gigantic disapointment for Gibbs, therefore he should be a little fisty.

Al Saunders is in a world of trouble. Gibbs is pissed about what we do on offense, make no mistake about it.

Let's freaking hope so. I was a big supporter of Al Saunders...but this is ridiculous. It's like he is arrogant and wants to prove he can do whatever he wants and make it work...let's fire Saunders and Williams

he seems totally different than other loses

blaming the defense it almost seems for the first time he seems to be calling out the run d and the play calling

But he loves Brunell I thought? This would be an excuse for our offense and there 3 and outs, wouldn't it?

Our offense is OK. Not great, not terrible. OK. Has been all year and the playcalling hasn't helped at all.

Our defense is a joke. Has been all year. People here blame the offensive three and outs or whatever but when you get burned time and time again in the secondary( no AA was not at fault, sorry homers), and you cannot stop the run( again we gave a year breaking run game to a junk RB( first one was to the Tenn RB), you loose. Everytime. End of story.

Let's freaking hope so. I was a big supporter of Al Saunders...but this is ridiculous. It's like he is arrogant and wants to prove he can do whatever he wants and make it work...let's fire Saunders and Williams

Exactly my perception. This is Mike Marz stubbornness we're seeing here and I hope Joe Gibbs isn't going to stand for it.

Gibbs is echoing his players sentiments and that's very telling considering that he's handed the keys to this offense to Saunders.

Archived