Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

It's no big deal...

skinnyles

Does it feel like nobody seems real concerned about JC's appearance other than us?

Other than a passing comment here or there not much has been speculated by the rest of the NFL. It's almost like "So what"!

I am actually thankful that JC is flying under the radar and hopefully can catch the entire league by suprise.

At the same time, his play Sunday could dramitcally affect not only the NFC East, but also, the NFC picture as well.

Be scared NFC ...Be very scared!!! HTTR

Well, they did break in live on ESPN when the news hit...that's more than most 3-6 teams deserve in my opinion...plus, he's never played. Most casual fans of the league don't even know who he is...

Missed the ESPN thing...but compare his press to Romo sits to pee's!

While I don't have high expectations for Campbell this weekend, a part of me is thinking how amazing it would be if Campbell went out there and just lit it up.

Yeah..he might still be your QB when you are 21 and can LEGALLY drink to his continued good fortune. I'm so pumped I'm getting goofy!!

Does it feel like nobody seems real concerned about JC's appearance other than us?

Other than a passing comment here or there not much has been speculated by the rest of the NFL. It's almost like "So what"!

I spoke to some fans of other teams at work. They all said "So, what" also. Basically, I was told the "Redskins have sucked and as long as the Skins try to buy a Superbowl, they always will suck". Some people in the media and most of the NFL are glad we are struggling because we paid so much for coaches and bad free agents. They hate Snyder's money.

However, Gibbs gets mad respect. But, again most thinks the game has passed him by. Sports is a "What have done for me,lately" league. Trophies from the past lose their luster everyday.

Missed the ESPN thing...but compare his press to Romo sits to pee's!

When Dallas chose Romo sits to pee thats all ESPN talked about for the whole week. Romo sits to pee was a free agent signing and not a first round pick either. It doesn't make any sense but they do like to have Parcells on sportscenter so maybe thats part of it. That and all the TO **** this year on espn.

We are 3-6 and JC hasn't taken a snap in the 2 years since he was drafted.....how much hype were you after? Maybe the rest of the NFL didn't jump on the "Campbell bandwagon" and hype him in to the next Peyton Manning for the last 2 or 3 months.

I agree with the original comments.

Dallas has sucked for quite a while as well. Jones didnt buy a championship? I disagree with poster who said that fans around nfl do not care. People care about whatever they are told to care about on tv (not all, but tv and marketing is an amazing tool).

I have found it odd that a) analyst were not clamoring about Brunell, and B) besides the one espn mention, very little is being made of his start.

Which is good, since Campbell does not need any more pressure then what he has. It is interesting though.

A 3-6 record kinda does that to people that are not Redskins fans...

Archived