Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tampa -3 at home, WHAT?

Soup

Someone posted Skins 3-13 prediction weeks ago...and will not be favored in any game remainder of season...and all the Homers on this board jumped on this poor guy like a bunch of vulchars...well this guy has turned out to be pretty accurate so far. IMO I don't see the Skins being favored in any game rest of season neither.

Aside from the fact that betting lines are formulated to encourage betting and not really predict the outcome, I'd say favoring the Bucs by a little isn't exactly ourageous. Like people said before, first game for our new QB, Portis is out, Moss is hurting and our defense is a sieve. TB's defense can make inexperienced QBs pay, and they have a pretty resistant run defense.

Haha, but speaking of betting, I made $100 a bet on this game with a Bucs fan in the off season, when we both thought this could be a preview of the NFC Championship game. Now, its more like a bizzaro battle for a better draft position.

How did it come to this...

I find it amusing how some still think that the Redskins are worthy of a degree of respect. I'm a diehard Redskins fan, but this team has done absolutely nothing to make anyone think we deserve to be the favorites. That being said, I think we take this game.

Only 3 point dogs shows some respect in and of itself. Tampa should be favored by 4-5.

I'm gonna have to agree with most of the rest....

How the hell could we be favored on the road with a 1st start QB at the helm.

I know some of us want to close our eyes and believe that Campbell will explode for 3TD's and 300 yards....but let's be real.

Smart money is on the vet defense at home.

I think the odds makers took it easy on us!

Not really, Bucs have a ton of injuries to starters and other players. Some players that could be out are S. Rice. E. Wyms (half the DL right there), S. Quarles, J. Bolden (who replaced B. Kelly), Pittman, and so forth...

Archived