Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Czaban on the Comcast Brunell incident

hail2skins

Second, the question was a little bit of a cheap shot but I think it's fair to ask the guy something along the lines of "Dude, do you really think you can still play in this league or do you have any doubts"?

MB: "Yes, and to your second part... no"

Wow... what a shocker!

How about "It seems most of the fans at this point are clamoring for a QB change. What would you say to those who want that decision made this week?"

Could have him frozen at that point.

Almost no one is fighting for their jobs and if they get canned - they are leaving with a boat load of cash. THAT is the philosophy of the Washington Redskins ladies and gentlemen. That's Joe Gibb's legacy the second time around.

What a coincidence that we seem to get all those kind of players.

During Gibbs' postgame press conference, a reporter asked Gibbs who he thinks will start at QB next week. Gibbs responded by saying he didn't have any initial thoughts on that. This was actually a huge response, and a tip-off that a change could be coming, because it was the first time all year Gibbs said something other than the standard, "Mark is the man."

The interesting thing is we got a lot more new information out of the simple, straight-forward question posed by the reporter at Gibbs' postgame presser than we did out of Czaban's question. But that's why Czaban is a hack and not a journalist.

That is so true.. I turned to my niece when he answered the question about the QB and said... "Brunell may be done". That was the first time he had not, to my recollection, given a definitive "support Brunell" answer to a QB question.

Ah, do you now see my brilliance folks? By asking such a jerk question to Brunell, I managed to get the Redskins to have an 'us against the world' mentality they so clearly lacked this season. Jansen followed suit perfectly. Now the team will get on a roll and rally around Brunell... oops, wait...

Posted by: Steve Czaban | November 14, 2006 01:47 PM

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/redskinsinsider/2006/11/what_i_know_about_jc.html#more

I can not stand him!

I do think it was a brilliant move though, and we should show him some gratitude for having the gumption to confront Brunell, who really should have benched himself earlier if he is all about the team and realized he can't throw downfield between the hashes. I don't think the switch would have been made had the question not been asked so pointedly in public, I really don't. I think Gibbs would have kept Brunell in for at least 1 more loss.

First off who in the hell is Czabes think he to think he is qualified to make an assesment of any players ability much less ask him in front of a TV camera unprepared.

he never goes to Redskin Park, and knows nothing about football

And to actually think he aid Joe Gibbs proves what a true idiot he really is

A men.

Speaking of men, whats up with that sig?!?!

I do think it was a brilliant move though, and we should show him some gratitude for having the gumption to confront Brunell, who really should have benched himself earlier if he is all about the team and realized he can't throw downfield between the hashes. I don't think the switch would have been made had the question not been asked so pointedly in public, I really don't. I think Gibbs would have kept Brunell in for at least 1 more loss.

Wow, the AMAZING powers of Czabe. Maybe he can ask a similar question to AA after next weeks game. I'm sure GW has no idea what to do at this point and could use Czabe to help him out. :rolleyes:

Archived