Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ok cambells in, can we lose all the anti brunell sigs now?

SkinsFan13

Can we stop all the negativity with brunell now? Maybe get rid of some of those sigs with a slash through his face, or ones making fun of him? Hes no longer the starting qb, so I think we can show him a little respect for the good things hes done here, and stop making fun of him. A redskin player.

I dno what do you guys think how bout dropping the sigs and replacing them with something pro-skins?

Can we stop all the negativity with brunell now? Maybe get rid of some of those sigs with a slash through his face, or ones making fun of him? Hes no longer the starting qb, so I think we can show him a little respect for the good things hes done here, and stop making fun of him. A redskin player.

I dno what do you guys think how bout dropping the sigs and replacing them with something pro-skins?

Your are right, but for a lot of the people on here, it become not even being about getting Campbell the start. It morphed into a way to isolate all the problems and anger at the team in to one person. I guess it made the season for some people easier to handle. The fact is, it should stop now that he is not the starting QB, but I'm not sure it will.

:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

AMEN!!!

Glad someone started a thread like this. Mark is a stand up guy and he is sad to have his job taken away. Thanks for beating the Cowboys 3 out of 4 times and making it to the playoffs last year.

Not until the worthless excuse for a qb retires, is cut, or spontaneously combusts.

Come on cal you got what you wanted. The future is here. But if you guys really wanna keep those sigs please replace Brunells head with ANY PLAYER ON THE DEFENSE. I dont care which one you pick. Time to find somoene else to blame now.

There stupid. Thats the word you were looking for.

There - a location or a specific spot

They’re - a contraction of the words they and are.

Try not to be such an illiterate when chastising others.

Something about people in glass houses.... :laugh:

Also, my sig stays as long as I want it to stay.

The misuse of the word was a mistake. I was on the phone. Your a little old to have a picture of another man in your sig but whatever I guess you told me. And any time you feel the need to match intelligence feel free to im me smart guy.

keep it, but anyone dwelling on the past like that is just stupid to me, and not a real redskin fan. keep your anti brunell sigs, your no skins fan in my eyes.

Can we lose all the threads trying to impose your will on other people?

if you think you have the right as a skin fan to have a sig that bad mouths players even after they are benched then I think I have the right as a skins fan to tell you I think you should knock it off.

Whats the point now? get over yourselves people, look to the future, put a pro-skin sig up there. You are a skins fan arent you? ridiculous....

Archived