Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ok cambells in, can we lose all the anti brunell sigs now?

SkinsFan13

I think most of the people who won't give up their anti-Brunell rhetoric now do not want to give up their cult status. We need to start a pro Campbell cult now. It was interesting and let you blow off steam, but its time to let it go.

I am the most excited about a the game this Sunday than I have been all year.

if you think you have the right as a skin fan to have a sig that bad mouths players even after they are benched then I think I have the right as a skins fan to tell you I think you should knock it off.

Whats the point now? get over yourselves people, look to the future, put a pro-skin sig up there. You are a skins fan arent you? ridiculous....

So who died and made you the sig police? Or for that matter the unwavering all godly authority on who is a real fan and who isn't? You got a 700 page book you want us to brush up on that tells us how to be a real fan?

for my own part...I'ld like to see more folks pushing Mark to stay engaged and do his best to prep JC. MB still has an important role to play: for JC; for the Skins; and for himself. He can walk away from all of this with his head held high if JC goes on to be a success - in part to his grooming/mentoring.

Guest Rafterman
Can we stop all the negativity with brunell now? Maybe get rid of some of those sigs with a slash through his face, or ones making fun of him? Hes no longer the starting qb, so I think we can show him a little respect for the good things hes done here, and stop making fun of him. A redskin player.

I dno what do you guys think how bout dropping the sigs and replacing them with something pro-skins?

In a word, NO!

MARK BRUNELL SUCKS!!!

Archived