Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The boys look really upset, don't they?

21KO

Smiles, slaps on the back, high fives and hugs for their Eagles buddies...then cut to the post game conference, and the lamentations..."tough loss"..."frustrating"..."we've got to find a way to win"

All BS. Fat contracts for players and coaches all over the NFL...only a few give a damn about winning...our team is not in that group.

Brunell and a number of the other veterans at this point are simply happy to be making their dollars and getting on the field to play each Sunday. Brunell would not be starting on any of the other NFC East teams and there are really few teams where I could see him continuing to be the starter given the dearth of big plays this team has generated.

The way to gain loyalty and organizational pride is to develop players yourself and have them grow with your program.

There are far too few of those players here on the Redskins and the ones we do have like Jansen and Samuels have oversized contracts few players are going to live up to.

I know I never post but, I must say I like the coment from the pregame show, players contracts should only be good for one year and to add to that a long term contact should only last for 3 years. No bonus money! Get back to playing the for love instead of the money. Thats all wishfull thinking.

I love the Skins but, I am becoming increasingly frustrated at the fact that it just doesn't seem like they are trying to improve. 3 questions, Why did they get the kid from Auburn? What is the point of playing Burnell? What happend to the corner play?

Do you know what rewarding your own players really means?

It means paying the people who have actually LED to the direct success of the team.

Not paying for players who succeed on other teams.

That's our problem. We pay players for their success on other teams. We overpay EVERYBODY... coaches, players... everybody.

Yeah to be honest I wouldn't give a darn about winning or losing at all if I was playing in the NFL. And to say that you would is a crazy delusion coming from your own economic status in contrast to that of an NFL player.

As long as I don't get a career ending injury or completely embarass myself on the field, I don't care about a few dropped passes or a missed tackle. Afterwards I'd heal up, have some fun in town at night, then get ready for the same ole' same ole' at practice for the next television appearance. Then at the end of the season I get to go home to my mansion with a hot wife or girlfriend(s) and swim in my olympic sized pool, followed by playing some madden on an HDTV projector playing on a 100 inch screen.

Do you know what rewarding your own players really means?

It means paying the people who have actually LED to the direct success of the team.

Not paying for players who succeed on other teams.

That's our problem. We pay players for their success on other teams. We overpay EVERYBODY... coaches, players... everybody.

Amen.

Funny how everybody knows that but the Redskins organization themselves.

Archived