Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My video of Final Play from our seats

Rypien1191

I was right next door in section 113 - great video, thank you. i hugged everyone within 3 rows of me (except the 'boys fans of course!). not the best game i've ever seen (we played too poorly for that), but easily the most exciting game!

and to think i almost missed it becasue my flight that morning from jax, FL was delayed an hour and a half!

HTTR

Thanks Rypien1911. That was the craaaaziest I have ever seen the stadium in my life. People were hugging perfect strangers, high fiving people, dancing in the aisles, singing HTTR. The walk down the ramps razzing the cowpie fans was unbelievable.

Seeing "The Kick" from Section 442, it looked as if the ball was going to sail right but at the tail end, it hooked back in just clearing the post. Everyone yelled, screamed and jumped up and down, giving high fives. Greatest Game I have witnessed live, and it was my first at FedEx.

HTTR

Thanks for the video!!!

I was jumping up and down and screaming for joy at the Cowboys sports bar I was watching the game at with my family, then my two sons, ages 5 and 7, stood up in the direction fo the Dallas fan area and started singing "Hail To The Redskins!".

Go Skins!!

That's exactly how it sounded where I was. For those who couldn't make it, imagine that chaos times 90,000.

Great video. You can't see eerything clearly, but you have an absolutely beeeeautiful shot of the dejected blue jerseys trudging back to the locker room. Bet the bus ride to the airport was just gangs of fun!

Archived