Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My video of Final Play from our seats

Rypien1191

Now on youtube - I filmed the final play from our seats in section 114. Enjoy.

I was at the other end of the field waiting to see how you guys reacted so we could tell if the kick made it or not. Your reaction is what we saw.

UNBELIEVABLE! A moment I don't think I will ever forget.:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

I've already posted in here, but i just wanted to tell you again how brilliant that video is. I've watched it about 20 times and showed it to everyone i know. I've never been to Fed ex field (hope to have enough money next season come over the pacific) and to see the game from a fans angle is excellent. Something I've seen. Well done again.

Thanks for having the presence of mind to tape this. I thought about grabbing my digital cam before I left the house but didn't have time (my DD was late). It's a good thing anyways because in my area (118 row 5, 15 yd line) I nearly fell off of my seat from all the people hugging me (a bunch of us were standing on our seats so that we could see everything). It was your section and the ref to the right of the goal post that first tipped us off that the kick was good. What followed was sheer insanity. I will never, ever forget it. Thanks for capturing the moment.

Archived