Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mad Props to the 12th Man!

Dallsux

:notworthy :cheers: :notworthy :cheers: Sections 445-448 :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky

A very good friend of mine took me to the game yesterday & I gotta say, that was AWESOME! We were in section 445 & we were packed in like sardines up there, row after row of Die-Hard Redskins fans & occassionally a Cowboys fan to be heckled & jeered throughout. Each section next to us was packed roughly the same way! LOTS of Redskins fans, not many Cowboys fans. Sections 445-448 were rockin'! "COWBOYS SUCK!", "LET'S GO REDSKINS!", & "DEE-FENSE!" could be heard on a regular basis.We kept the Cowboys fans QUIET & we were in their ears the WHOLE GAME! I was happy to see that people didn't sell their tickets to the highest bidder, but either held onto them & used them or sold only to Redskins fans.

At the end, it seemed like sheer pandamonium! No one even knew what was going on until Novak was coming out onto the field. Most of the people in our section were talking about OT & still screaming. I wasn't even facing the field, I was high-fivin' the guys behind me & talking with them (or rather shouting) when someone said there was a flag on the field. There was a mixture of emotion as some were thinking it was against us for a block in the back or a hold or something. Others were saying that it was a facemask against Dallas, but then we didn't know what variety it would be & blah, blah, blah. Then we saw Novak coming out onto the field, we kinda figured it out from there. When Novak made the last kick, people were crawling all over each other. By this point, I had lost the majority of my voice, so trying to sing & still chant was excrutiating...but worth every bit of it. I think this win was better then the 35-7 win last year.

Up until now, the best game I had ever been to was the Detroit playoff game, end of the 1999 season. Gus was the QB for the Lions & there were bullseyes everywhere you looked. "HIT HEAD HERE" the signs would read. But yesterday...I think that tops the playoff game. I'm glad it was Dallas.

Anyway, Good job 12th Man! We did our part yesterday! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Watching the game on tv I really couldn't tell just how loud it was in the house. But, I saw Romo sits to pee and a few other Dallas offensive players pointing to their ears as if it was hard to hear, so I'm assuming that it was pretty damn vocal in FedEx yesterday. :applause:

OH MAN WAS IT LOUD...I was in Sec. 208 underneath the overhang directly in line with the Redskins tunnel. I was screaming my head off so much I literally gave myself a headache. Look how many false start penalties Dallas had....gotta hand it to the 12th man! I always say we can have any effect on the outcome of a game. Gibbs thanked the fans in his postgame, saying it was "electric". He couldn't have put it any better!! GOOD JOB 12TH MAN AND KEEP IT UP TO THOSE WHO GO TO EVERY HOME GAME!!!:applause: :applause: :applause: :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

:helmet: :cheers: :helmet:

Yeah the 12th man rocked da house yesterday. We definitely get props for the safety and the couple of false starts, delay of game, and they had to waste a time out cause they couldn't hear. New rule, pretend we are playing Dallas every home game and cheer like that so we can win the rest.

The mister and I were doing our part to keep 422 LOOOOOOUD on defense! Sometimes, when folks lose heart after a big play, they forget that the team's gotta go back out there, so we STILL need to make as much noise as we can! :coach: We had them hollering after Novak's missed field goal, and we had them hollering after that last Romo sits to pee pass...had to give Vanderjagt something to worry about and give Special Teams some extra help! And BOY did it pay off!

I think I screamed another full game's work out of my vocal chords once the game was over...from the stands to the parking lot!

Boy, what a wonderful day! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I'd have to say as my first game ever at FedEx Field, what an amazing experience. We were in Section 442 and it was pretty loud and crazy in the corner, section 445-448. Even though I wasn't feeling well, I yelled and hollared when the Skins were on Defense. What a game and what a finish.

HTTR

Archived