Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

This team is destined for the playoffs...

BayouBrave86

I'm sorry but ridiculous stuff like that does not happen to a team that is suppose to miss the playoffs. I've gone from complete dread for this team to extreme optimism. Unfreaking believable. If our offense can continue to play that way and our D improves as they gel together, some crazy things could happen this season.

Man, Im floating right now. Its hard to believe we've pimp slapped the girls in dramatic fashion two years in a row. I love it.

Im praying, but its still crazy to think we could make a playoff run. But I'll be watching every game and pulling on my skin :silly: , I mean, pulling FOR my skins. :cool:

I'm sorry but ridiculous stuff like that does not happen to a team that is suppose to miss the playoffs. I've gone from complete dread for this team to extreme optimism. Unfreaking believable. If our offense can continue to play that way and our D improves as they gel together, some crazy things could happen this season.

Playoffs??? You won, but you guys are hardly a playoff team.

I'm not saying they will make the playoffs, I'm just saying they seem destined for them. I realize we are still 3-5, with 8 more games to play.

I know what you are saying, but at 3-5 the Skins look destined for a high first round pick to me. Not raining on your parade - I hope I am wrong and I am very excited and glad the Skins beat the girls today - just sayin.

woah calm down a little , we are still 3-5 and we stole a game where we looked like garbage 90% of the game .... im excited about the win but remember we are still 3-5 lets take it 1 week at a time , lets see philly next week and see what happens

Playoffs??? You won, but you guys are hardly a playoff team.

Is there a bit of animosity in your post?

Face it, you guys beat Carolin whom we play at home and believe me they are a good football team but inconsistent just like we are.

So if we are hardly a playoff team, what does that make you guys for losing to us?

:logo:

Oh, haha believe me I'm not setting myself up. I've been down on this team ever since the loss to Dallas in Week 2. Jacksonville seemed like a mirage for some reason. This game was just crazy. Kudos for comin on here and bein classy though. What do you think about TO?

No problem man. I don't really like the people who are all like "Blah Dallas Suck, We Rule, We Owned you" and all that garbage. I wouldn't do that if we would've won so I try to keep it civil.

Well, the thing about Owens is he has had a lot of "Clutch" passes thrown his way. Most of them were dropped. I.E., New York game, Bunch of drops the first time we played you guys. But he does make some plays for us.

I really cannot blame the game on Owens. We set ourselves up to be beaten in that game. Penalties are Inexcuseable. It seemed like whenever we were going to Nail the coffin shut we would shoot ourselves in the foot. Could've been up Two scores. Dropped pass. Interferance on Lloyd. But in retrospect the script could've been flipped. Skins could've went up 14-0 early.

But this is nothing new for us. We have had 3, Huge divisional games that could've put us in great position to make a huge playoff run. We lost all three. One @ Philly, New York and @ Washington. The positive two of the three were on the road.

But we are right where I thought we would be on the 3 game Road Trip. 1-1.

Some positives I found in the game.

• We finally found a good QB.

That's about it haha.

As long as we put Archuleta on the bench, I think the D can be very good.

Man, Im floating right now. Its hard to believe we've pimp slapped the girls in dramatic fashion two years in a row. I love it.

Im praying, but its still crazy to think we could make a playoff run. But I'll be watching every game and pulling on my skin :silly: , I mean, pulling FOR my skins. :cool:

Man, we've won 4 of the last 19.

We split this year...each winning at home. Expected.

Penalties were what cost the cowboys the game and we were very lucky at the end.

As for the playoffs, just take the games one at a time.

Playoffs? Easy there big fella.

We got very lucky today.

Cowboy penalties cost them the game.

The gift 15 yd. face mask at the end...smoke 'em if yu got 'em, but that was a bad call.

Let's just take 'em one at a time.

Hey, this win is no less valid than the Vikings loss was. Let's not excuse a victory by bringing "but"s and "what if"s into the equation. :cheers:

Stop it. Last week you were ready to lynch Gibbs and the rest of the staff. The Redskins will finish last in the division this year.

Archived