Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fun Facts About Dallas

s0crates

As we prepare for the biggest game of the season, I submit these interesting tidbits for your consideration:

-Joe Gibbs is 14-15 against Dallas all-time.

-Clinton Portis has yet to score a TD against Dallas for us.

-Mark Brunell's stats in 4 games against Dallas: 75 for 129, 976 yards, 8 TDs, 2 INTs, 8 rushes for 49 yards.

Comments? Anymore interesting stats?

biggest game of the season? We're 2-5, we are like the Raiders, Cardinals, Browns, whoever else you want to name, we're garbage.

We have no big games.

I'll give you an interesting stat, we are 2-5 with Gibbs calling the shots, with the players he hand picked, in year 3 of the Gibbs II and we are terrible.

Either way, Portis will (or most likely will) get one on Sunday hopefully.

Hahah i love this line. You start off confident by saying portis will score. Then you get a little less confident by saying most likely, then you just end it with hoping he scores a TD.

This line just goes to show how bad this team is and how tough of a game we are going to have on sunday. It just goes to show that that no one knows which redskins team will show up or if they improved at all over the bye. ( i know u prolyl didn;t mean it to be interpreted this way)

The Dallas Defense.......

- Portis has never had a run of 20 or more yards against Dallas.

- Dallas has yet to allow a run of 20+ yards from an opposing RB in 2006. (1 all season, WR - S.Smith 24 yards last week)

- Newman has 5 INT's in 7 career games VS. Washington. (granted 3 came in 1 game)

- Roy Williams ranks 2nd in the NFL, with 3 INT's in 7 games.

Romo sits to pee, Bledsoe, and Brunell.............

- In 7 games, Brunell has 19 pass completions of 20+ yards and 7 TD's ..... QB Rating - 90

- In 5.5 games, Bledsoe had 14 passes of 20+ yards and 7 TD's ...... QB Rating - 69

- In only 1.5 games, Romo sits to pee has 8 passes of 20+ yards and 4 TD's..... QB Rating - 85

The Redskins Defense has given up.....

- 30 pass completions of 20+ yards, in only 7 games. That's the 2nd worst in the NFL (G.B. - 32).

- 8 pass completions for 40+, worst in the NFL.

- 14 passing TD's allowed, 2nd worst in the NFL (S.F. - 15)

Overall.....

Skins Defense Ranks - 26th

Dallas' Defense Ranks - 4th

Skins Offense Ranks - 14th

Dallas' Offense Ranks - 5th

- Dallas has yet to allow a run of 20+ yards from an opposing RB in 2006. (1 all season, WR - S.Smith 24 yards last week)

- Newman has 5 INT's in 7 career games VS. Washington. (granted 3 came in 1 game)

- In 7 games, Brunell has 19 pass completions of 20+ yards and 7 TD's ..... QB Rating - 90

- In 5.5 games, Bledsoe had 14 passes of 20+ yards and 7 TD's ...... QB Rating - 69

- In only 1.5 games, Romo sits to pee has 8 passes of 20+ yards and 4 TD's..... QB Rating - 85

- 30 pass completions of 20+ yards, in only 7 games. That's the 2nd worst in the NFL (G.B. - 32).

Overall.....

Fact: Parcells has man boobs

Hahah i love this line. You start off confident by saying portis will score. Then you get a little less confident by saying most likely, then you just end it with hoping he scores a TD.

This line just goes to show how bad this team is and how tough of a game we are going to have on sunday. It just goes to show that that no one knows which redskins team will show up or if they improved at all over the bye. ( i know u prolyl didn;t mean it to be interpreted this way)

Yea, I just dont have faith in Portis a lot. I mean, I know hes good in all, but if the O line is blocked up, he never really blows through it, or can make something happen like most runners. I mean, yes he has, but overall he hasnt, but I think he is a lot more powerful this year, so hopefully he can run all over them.

It's gonna come down to our O line against their D line, it just always seems that they dominate us their. The roles must be reversed for us to win.

EDIT: And of course we must show some semblance of a defense.

If our offense stays on the field and dont give us a bunch of 3 and outs it will help out tremendously.

Overall.....

GREAT INFO!! Thanks!!

Archived