Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Post pictures of your Halloween costume!

Pinche

Did a search and couldn't find any other thread where people are posting pictures of their Halloween costumes, so here goes:

n7904308_34347185_2464.jpg

By far the most expensive costume I've ever put together, and I didn't realize it was going to be such a hit downtown. It all paid off since everyone downtown wanted to buy Willy Wonka a drink :)

By the way, that cane can actually be filled with candy, and it was filled with nerds earlier that night. I just gave them all away to people before I took this picture.

I suppose mine is borderline innappropriate, but I considered it an ode to a great man.

http://loyno.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30454864&id=20400258&op=1&view=all&subj=5719137

Long live Steve Irwin

I've got facebook, but I can't view your picture. Probably only viewable to people at your school. Also, chances are not everyone here uses facebook :)

Edit: nevermind, i can see it now.

Did a search and couldn't find any other thread where people are posting pictures of their Halloween costumes, so here goes:

n7904308_34347185_2464.jpg

By far the most expensive costume I've ever put together, and I didn't realize it was going to be such a hit downtown. It all paid off since everyone downtown wanted to buy Willy Wonka a drink :)

By the way, that cane can actually be filled with candy, and it was filled with nerds earlier that night. I just gave them all away to people before I took this picture.

You look like a pimp, and that isnt slang saying your costume is great, you literally look like a pimp who is about 10 seconds away from beating his money outta some low life whores.

Not that theres anything wrong with that. Blame the wardrobe dep't of the new willy wonka movie.

Archived