Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone ever been in the club level at Fed Ex?

Slateman

Curious. I'm trying to convince my boss at work that a couple of clients really don't need Redskins tickets :D

The thing is, if I succeed tomorrow, and I will, then I will have the option of picking either something in the 100s or something in the 300s. They're on opposite sides of the field, but with, essentially, the same angle on the field.

So, what do ya'll think? I'm not exactly rich and won't be spending a whole lot of money on concessions. And I don't smoke, so the humidor, or whatever, would be useless to me.

Club level seats, IMO, are the best. Ive sat in corner endzone sections and Ive sat at the 50 yard line in club seats as well as lower level and upper level. It doesnt matter where you are at club level, you can always see everything, as opposed to bad lower level and most upper level. Again, this is just my opinion.

I am a Club seat owner, and I am certainly NOT "rich."

If you get a chance at some Club tickets, take them.

It is a unique experience in the Club.

Since you don't smoke, they do have a Hooter's restaurant and a Phillips seafood restaurant. The concessions are better in the club. We also have bloody mary and margarita bars, along with regular bars.

You either don't wait or it is a short wait in the bathrooms.

There are flat screen TV's everywhere inside so you don't miss any action on the field if you are in line at a bar or the concessions.

You can drink past the 3rd quarter.

There is a “5th quarter party” after the game with a live band and the Redskins cheerleaders where you can continue the drink 2 hours after the game.

Everyone should experience the Club level once and see that there are alot of hardcore fans like myself, not just a bunch of "whine and cheesers." :D

Club level seats, IMO, are the best. Ive sat in corner endzone sections and Ive sat at the 50 yard line in club seats as well as lower level and upper level. It doesnt matter where you are at club level, you can always see everything, as opposed to bad lower level and most upper level. Again, this is just my opinion.

I totally agree... :cheers:

I am a lower level season ticket holder (endzone row 9), and have sat in the club seats about 10 times over the years. If i made more money, i would buy club seats in a heart beat, take it for what its worth :D

The view from the club level reminds me of the view from our upper deck seats back at ol RFK *sniff sniff*

Sat in the club for the first time this year, almost right on the 50. The view was spectacular, but....

The CROWD SUCKED! I was one of 2 people screaming while we were on Defense. I got lots of dirty looks. I wasn't even very rowdy, and I honestly thought I was going to be kicked out of the section. Fortunately, my friend's parents were at the game, and we moved to their 100 level seats and they took our club seats. Never again will I sit in club.

Slateman, definitely go for the club level tickets. My seats are in Section 338 and the view is awesome. By the way, even though you don't smoke you should check out the Humidor, it's a blast. If your in a little early from tailgating it's a great place to watch the pre-game shows and also a great place to catch the late games. Enjoy the game wherever you decide to sit, I don't think that you can go wrong in either spot.

• 5 weeks later...
Because I can't make new threads :rolleyes: I'm gonna bump my old one.

Where exactly is the post game party? I got tickets again. Last time I couldn't go and didn't see anything pointing it out. This time, however, I will probably stay for it. Anyone ever go?

Just walk around the club level, you are bound to run right into it :)

Listen for a band playing and stuff

Man, I will have to try Club Level sometime. I have sat everywhere else and those seats sounds awesome. My dad bought two club level tickets before the game for $20 apiece and we ended up selling them to a guy for $90 apiece and got 2 upper level tickets for free from him. Now I wish we had kept the club level tickets.

I am a Club seat owner, and I am certainly NOT "rich."

If you get a chance at some Club tickets, take them.

It is a unique experience in the Club.

Since you don't smoke, they do have a Hooter's restaurant and a Phillips seafood restaurant. The concessions are better in the club. We also have bloody mary and margarita bars, along with regular bars.

You either don't wait or it is a short wait in the bathrooms.

There are flat screen TV's everywhere inside so you don't miss any action on the field if you are in line at a bar or the concessions.

You can drink past the 3rd quarter.

There is a “5th quarter party” after the game with a live band and the Redskins cheerleaders where you can continue the drink 2 hours after the game.

Everyone should experience the Club level once and see that there are alot of hardcore fans like myself, not just a bunch of "whine and cheesers." :D

WOW!! I Think I found my Christmas present. I gotta do this once before I die. Club level sounds great!

Sat in the club for the first time this year, almost right on the 50. The view was spectacular, but....

The CROWD SUCKED! I was one of 2 people screaming while we were on Defense. I got lots of dirty looks. I wasn't even very rowdy, and I honestly thought I was going to be kicked out of the section. Fortunately, my friend's parents were at the game, and we moved to their 100 level seats and they took our club seats. Never again will I sit in club.

This is the only drawback to the Club.

Archived