Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nicknames for our busts

maxpower_I

Seriously though the league is looking into this. Expect Mr. Rumph to be fined for his actions by the league office this week...:doh: "No player should assist another player in his own celebration, beit a member of his own team or an opposing player" - League Commish

GC

so you saw it also!

Conformist fans that will stay on a sinking ship with a lit torch are busts.Dont conform.

Actually, if I were to go around saying start Campbell, fire Saunders, etc, Id be a conformist. Staying on this here sinking ship, head held high, is certainly not the majority opinion.

Carlos Stone Fingers Rogers

Carlos is not a bust he was the best rookie CB last year and has been in a bad situation all this year.

I'm so sick of people throwing this young guy under the bus. No scouts seem to think he is a bust, why do so many Redskins fans?

Mike Rumph Rider

Rumph ain't a bust either, I dunno what you guys were expecting.

Carlos is not a bust he was the best rookie CB last year and has been in a bad situation all this year.

What situation is that? The one where he is supposed to cover WRs and not give up passing yards? Well golly gee I'm so sorry!

And I don't care what he did last year, he sucks this year.

Archived