Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nicknames for our busts

maxpower_I

Carlos "Big Bite" Rogers (one pump fake and it's instant 5 yrd cushion for wr's)

Brandon "Blanket" Lloyd (seems like lloyd has blanket coverage on him every down because mark rarely looks his way)

Adam "Ankle-Weights" Archuletta (looks like he left his ankle weights during gamedays)

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

GC

Mike Rumph-no-skillz-man (like Rumplestiltzkin)

Did you see his knees buckle vs. Marvin Harrison? Look, we all know Harrison is a great player but I'm sorry, no NFL corner should hit the turf like that unless he kicks extra points on the side.

GC

Gary, I give you props for that one. That's closing in on Berman territory.

Did you see his knees buckle vs. Marvin Harrison? Look, we all know Harrison is a great player but I'm sorry, no NFL corner should hit the turf like that unless he kicks extra points on the side.

GC

I swear i saw him hand harrison a sharpie to sign the ball to sign as he passed him by!

Kenny Run-Wright-By-Him!

I like Kenny Wrong myself ;)

I don't know how this idiot can get away with celebrating when he makes a play, when half a dozen go the other way against him. It's pretty damn stupid, and makes him look like an idiot.

He should go back to the defensive huddle, kinda the way that James Thrash didnt do a dance after his touchdown when we were down 34-14, he handed off the ball to the referee, and went back to the sideline. Kenny Wrong should take some notes.

I swear i saw him hand harrison a sharpie to sign the ball to sign as he passed him by!

Seriously though the league is looking into this. Expect Mr. Rumph to be fined for his actions by the league office this week...:doh: "No player should assist another player in his own celebration, beit a member of his own team or an opposing player" - League Commish

GC

Archived