Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2004 Redskins vs. 2006 Redskins...Who Would Win?

d0ublestr0ker0ll

Pre-QB switch 2004? Because if it's post-QB switch, late season Skins 2004 had the D AND a bit of a consistent O. Not super consistent but it felt like it was building to something.

Unlike this team.

Who would have thought the common element would be Brunell? lol

2004 24-10: Portis would rip through our defense while Coles and his lame toe would burn us.
I'm gonna go 2004: 14-10, for similiar reasons though. Portis and Coles would do well enough with the 2006 defense, and our 2004 defense was damn near lights out, so not only would they provide continuous pressure, but between Pierce/Smoot/Springs/Taylor, would probably get a few turnovers off of Brunell's noodle armed throws.

12-0 2004 over 2006

2004 promply gets a safety on 2006's opening drive. after that its a bad O versus an amazing D and a lackluster O versus a mediocre D.

lackluster O scores 10 points and wins.

just for the heck of it Sean Taylor of 2005 shows up for 2006's team on goal-line O and is cold-****ed by Sean Taylor circa 2004.

Everyone keep talking about how great our defense was in '04 but they forget how horrible our offense was in '04 (ranked 30). Maybe it was the reason why we want 6-10. So between the '04 and this team, I really can't say who would win.

Everyone keep talking about how great our defense was in '04 but they forget how horrible our offense was in '04 (ranked 30). Maybe it was the reason why we want 6-10. So between the '04 and this team, I really can't say who would win.

This is the way I look at it. In 2004, good D and a bad O. 2006, entire team is sucking as of the moment.

Archived