Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Burgundy pants

Riggins Seventy Chip

• 2 weeks later...
If we're going to lose, we might as well look good doing it.

Let's go with throwbacks or something...give us something!

Agreed...I say white jerseys, gold pants and the old school gold helmet w/ the "R" in the middle. That would be fun to see.

:helmet: :cheers: :helmet:

How many more Uniform threads are we going to have? ES members need to get over this. We are just not a good team right now. UNIFORM DOES NOT MATTER.
And, sadly, that's something a lot of people on this board just don't want to admit.

I think some peoples belief in mojo has something to do with this. Clothing doesn't make great football teams, they make great stars. We need to a TEAM and a bunch of slobbernockin' players. Leave the dress code to the red carpet.

Well if they are going to stink up the field with their play they aught to at least look good doing it...its the least they owe the fans dontya think?

I personally don't care what their attire is when they are playing. It doesn't matter if the stink up the joint or are playing well. Thats just a personal feeling though. I certainly pay for product when I purchase things so I respect your opinion but I can't say the Redskins owe me anything. (There is a whole other thread for that.) :laugh:

I certainly pay for product when I purchase things so I respect your opinion but I can't say the Redskins owe me anything. (There is a whole other thread for that.) laugh.gif

Are you not basically paying their salaries...they owe you product...and at what they are making, a damn good one.

We've been playing with white on white all year, and look where it's gotten us: 2 and 5. We have a stockpile of burgundy pants just waiting to get on the field. I know that some of you are sentimental when it comes to white on white. Look, we all know what white pants did for us last year and we won't forget it! But it's a new year and that look is a little older. This might be hard for some of you to hear, but I'm going to say it:

White on white is all washed up.

We have to make a switch to burgundy pants at some point and I say it should start this week!

Archived