Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Burgundy pants

Riggins Seventy Chip

Do you think that switching to burgundy pants would help? White on white is not getting the job done. I don't have anything against white on white per se, but it's obvious to most that it's time has passed. It's just not performing the way it used to. I don't know if it's playing scared, or if it has just lost a step, and I'm also not saying that it's the WHOLE problem. But what I am saying is that, it's just not working. I think a switch makes sense, especially during the bye week. Let's make the switch. I think it could give the team a shot in the arm!

Do you think that switching to burgundy pants would help? White on white is not getting the job done. I don't have anything against white on white per se, but it's obvious to most that it's time has passed. It's just not performing the way it used to. I don't know if it's playing scared, or if it has just lost a step, and I'm also not saying that it's the WHOLE problem. But what I am saying is that, it's just not working. I think a switch makes sense, especially during the bye week. Let's make the switch. I think it could give the team a shot in the arm!

:doh:

What does a clothing material that interacts with the light receptors in your eyes in a particular light spectrum have to do with the way a team performs?

Go back to school.

How many more Uniform threads are we going to have? ES members need to get over this. We are just not a good team right now. UNIFORM DOES NOT MATTER.

Uniforms matter when you root for the laundry. I HATE that white-on-white has become our standard now. It was alright for a spate last season, but it's done. Our colors should be worn on the field.

Archived