Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is Cambell #2 or #3 tomorrow??

skinnyles

He's number three. Gibbs said about three weeks or so ago that Jason would only be #2 if he had a week to game-plan, as in Mark got hurt and they knew that he would be out for at least the next game.

In other words: If Brunell gets injured to the point where he 's guaranteed to not play the next game, then Campbell is the starter.

Tom Collins is number 2.

Tom Collins

1 shot gin

Sour mix

Splash of soda water

Garnish: Cherry and orange slice

Shake gin and sour mix with ice, then add soda water. Garnish.

Todd Collins

(born November 5, 1971 in Walpole, Massachusetts) is an American football player who currently is a backup quarterback for the Washington Redskins.

:silly:

Is JC in position to come in tomorrow if something were to happen to MB, or is it (PER GIBBS) going to be TC. Does anyone know for sure???
lay off the pot

BurgGold75, that was inciteful. Lets play nice. :laugh: He asked a question that many have and it is one of much interest to many here, no matter how you feel about the QB situation.

Tom Collins

1 shot gin

Sour mix

Splash of soda water

Garnish: Cherry and orange slice

Shake gin and sour mix with ice, then add soda water. Garnish.

Todd Collins

(born November 5, 1971 in Walpole, Massachusetts) is an American football player who currently is a backup quarterback for the Washington Redskins.

:silly:

:laugh: Praise_Gibbs you just couldn't help yourself could you? :laugh: I am actually suprised it took this long to incite the "mixture." :laugh:

:laugh: Praise_Gibbs you just couldn't help yourself could you? :laugh: I am actually it took this long to incite the "mixture." :laugh:

Bottom of the 9th, bases loaded, I am down by 3, the pitcher throws a fast ball down the center of the plate... OF COURSE I am going to knock it out of the park. :laugh:

actually...it would be very interesting to see if campbell is active though....it would have been nice to get him some "garbage time" late against the cowpukes and the ny girly-men....

i mean, he could have gotten a good 5 minutes there of game time, with the starting team...it sure would be nice to know if he is for real or if we are in the brady quinn sweepstakes (or jake plummer, knowing Joe's propensity for, erm, the more "veteran" QB)...

also, been a lurker for a while...this is my first post...hello all

actually...it would be very interesting to see if campbell is active though....it would have been nice to get him some "garbage time" late against the cowpukes and the ny girly-men....

i mean, he could have gotten a good 5 minutes there of game time, with the starting team...it sure would be nice to know if he is for real or if we are in the brady quinn sweepstakes (or jake plummer, knowing Joe's propensity for, erm, the more "veteran" QB)...

also, been a lurker for a while...this is my first post...hello all

Welcome aboard. :cheers:

Archived