Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Get the Mods drunk!!

bowhunter

I accept nothing smaller then a vat of beer.:)

But be carefull. I tend to ban more people when drinking. And then I laugh at them. :D

:2drunks:

Dude, the beer thing was just a joke. Much obliged for you effort, and support.

:cheers:

Y'all might be surprised at how much the users here appreciate what you do.

So there I was, typing away halfway through the 3rd quarter. Ranting about what type of fan would boo, when my thread disappeared.......

Now you seasoned vets probably know this, but I'm a newbie and theres lots of us. During the game, there is actually a Mod online supervising us idiots. He's unable to enjoy his teams game because he's got to babysit us and our rantings. My thread had been moved to the gametime thread (because thats where it belonged but i'm a newbie remember?)

So I think we owe the Mods a break. Is there a way to lock the board from any threads during the game except for Blondies (I think) gametime thread? If not, are y'all willing to make it at least a sign of bad taste if not a "manLaw" to post new threads during the game?

What a nice (and funny) thread! And I like your ability to smile at yourself...

I agree - a little self-control during game day would go a long way, and make it more enjoyable for the mods to boot. I also agree, it ain't gonna happen.

In one year, I've only posted 200 times! Just not that damn much to say!:laugh: And probably 3 of those were actually new threads. Game day is just sick with too many posts - "WTF! I'm going to kill myself we sux so bad!!!!!!!" "Gibbs gotta go NOW u no it 2!" crap.

I try to avoid the whole thing. So what is the fascination with seeing your name in lights?!

Anyway - welcome aboard Bowhunter. And maybe if I get brave I'll come back and check out the game thread on Sunday! HAIL SKINS!

Honestly, I don't come anywhere near ES when the game is on. I think I'll die from the mixture of extreme anger and happiness, further confused by the 18 different threads all talking about the same thing.

I think that's the best I can do for the Mods.

On the Eagles board, there are no new threads until well after the game. Too many emotions. The only thread going is the game thread.

Well, duh. They're Philly fans.

If we ever descend to those depths, though, we'll consider it. :)

Well, duh. They're Philly fans.

If we ever descend to those depths, though, we'll consider it. :)

Well, Om, the philadelphiaeagles.com has won the NFL team website of the year for this past year. I'm just giving some helpful hints if you ever want to get up to that level. Gold standard.

I kid, I kid. ;)

Well, Om, the philadelphiaeagles.com has won the NFL team website of the year for this past year. I'm just giving some helpful hints if you ever want to get up to that level. Gold standard.

I kid, I kid. ;)

Yeah, I called the NFL about that.

Turns out it was for being a good site despite the lunatic MB, brother.

Not because of it. :)

Archived