Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poor TJ Duckett

Waleo32

The word on the street is that the skins traded for TJ Duckett because they weren't sure about CP's injury and they heard that the Eagles wanted to get him. If that's the case, I have to say poor Duckett. The Skins screwed this dude in his contract year. That is terrible. I love Joe but aren't you all sick of hearing Joe say "I feel guilty that he's not play", knock, knock Joe.... you're the head coach!

The saddest thing about this situation is I feel T.J. can really help us. It's not just wasting his time, but it's killing us on offense. In particular 3rd and 1 when the coaches are afraid to call a run up the gut. The coaches are only hurting themselves by letting him ride the pine. Watch him end up in Philly next year anyway... :silly:

The saddest thing about this situation is I feel T.J. can really help us. It's not just wasting his time, but it's killing us on offense. In particular 3rd and 1 when the coaches are afraid to call a run up the gut. The coaches are only hurting themselves by letting him ride the pine. Watch him end up in Philly next year anyway... :silly:

I'd think Pittsburgh instead of Philly....but I agree with you.

FREE TJ DUCKETT!!!

Give me a break. It is not Gibbs' responsibility to let Duckett play his way to a bigger contract.

On the other hand, it is Duckett's responsibility to fufill his current contract and do what the coaches ask of him on a daily basis.

He doesnt play on Sundays because Betts is the backup and he doesnt play special teams.

It doesnt make sense to dress 4 RBs for one game.

He's great in Madden, I pulled off something resembling the real trade in franchise mode. Whenever Im getting shut down with CP, I pound Duckett up the gut and plow through the LBs. Im curious to see if the real life Duckett is anything close to his virtual counterpart.

I wouldnt say "poor" Duckett. The man is in the most lucrative year of his rookie contract, he is getting his money if he suits up or not. He will get a nice contract next year and he wont have any wear and tear on him. I applaude him for the quiet stance he has taken and not created a problem in the locker room. Dont worry about Duckett. I hope we keep him, but we wont be lucky enough to keep him with Sellers and Portis. We have him now and we arent lucky enough to play him, so dont count on us keeping him after this season.

I think they arent playing him, because were doing bad and we dont want to end up having to give up our first round pick next year because we played him a lot. I think when the time comes he will take Betts position at 2nd RB

I hope so! :dallasuck

Archived