Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Worst Part

PapaRora

If Brunell ****s in his pants on Sunday then we see Todd Collins!

Dude Jason Campbell sucks! Hes no future. Lets get with the program. Which QB are we drafting this April?

I see a Patrick Ramsey situation all over again. Remember Gibbs saw a great player, and a future in him too until he drafted Campbell. And hes being mad shady when hes saying "he will be the future someday but not now".

I dont understand if were making a dynasty here or if were purposely screwing the team here. I mean letting our banging hot defense go!!!! I mean seriously... And now Brunell giving Gibbs favors every night.

If Mark Brunell plays well-fine then what?

Does he start the rest of the season?

Do you seriously expect him to perform well in each of these games? (if so please pass whatever your smoking over here)

Do we resign him for next year?

Do we really trust someone who will likely be the oldest QB in the league next year with the continued future of this team?

How does anyone know if Jason Campbell sucks or not? That is just plain idiocy. All of this BS about him being a "GIBBS" selection. Well let me think back to the year that Doug Williams played in the Burgundy and Gold and how did that turn out? If memory serves.....Oh that's right. We won a superbowl. Gibbs selected him too. Give the kid a chance. He can't do any worse than Brunell or Collins. The rest of this season should be his to learn and gain the experience needed to do something next season. How can some of you people be so blind!!!!!

Here's what the plan should be.

Start Brunell against the Colts. Tell him this before the game: If you win, you keep your job. If you lose Campbell starts the next game. That way if we win, hey maybe there's still a chance for our season and Brunell gets another shot. If we lose, the season is pretty much over anyway, so put Campbell in and give him two weeks to get ready for his first start. Its genius!

Now this might be a must win game so Brunell will possibly have a good game and keep his job.

This team is so up and down that it isn't unlikely that they win. But the QB play from Brunell just makes the losses worse because he really does appear to be a big part of every loss.

Archived