Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

To help our Gloomy Monday

StevieInferior

Instead of questioning the defense, Brunell, Carter, the playcalling, etc., I thought that I woul dmake a positive post! Despite our disagreements we all share a love for the B & G and hope that glory returns. since it is not happening now, how about reaching back a bit and remebering a great moment and have some positive discussion of our team.

Take a look at the Seat Cushion Game!!! This was in the divisiional playoffs and it was amazing. i was there and it was FREEZING....but just warm enough for it to be a cold rain. Anyhoo, Gerald Riggs scored the TD to ice the game and everyone throws their seat cushions (which were free handouts) onto the field.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUh-wLtJEWk

Oh, how I miss those days. With all that's happening now -- and been happening since Gibbs left the first time, I just try to tell myself that at least I saw the Redskins win three Super Bowls during my lifetime. Not all NFL fans can say they've even seen their team go to the playoffs, let alone win it all.

Oh, how I miss those days. With all that's happening now -- and been happening since Gibbs left the first time, I just try to tell myself that at least I saw the Redskins win three Super Bowls during my lifetime. Not all NFL fans can say they've even seen their team go to the playoffs, let alone win it all.

I only have a few memories of the last SB, unfortunately since becoming a crazy/die hard fan the Skins have been BAD.

I got to see all the super bowls. I remember the first one we won, but I was really young - the 2nd one stands out the most. The loss the the raiders killed me. But I stuck to my team faithfully and watched them win 2 more. It was amazing!!

We are becoming the Boston Red Sox. Is there some curse I'm unaware of? Maybe it's the Curse of the Martyball. Perhaps the Norv Turner Jinx? We get our hopes up every year and every year we get shot down. I'm so sick and tired of this team talking about the Super bowl. I should have known when I hear it this off season (with the BBQs) that we were doomed. Those guys should have been working out and trying to improve! I think there should be a GAG order in Redskins Park. No ONE, and I mean NO ONE is allowed to even utter the words Super Bowl until we win one again.

Whenever the hell that is. :( :( :(

Ahhh RFK. maybe we should play there for a spark. The fans were better. People would actually stand up and cheer - even in the 400's

Archived