Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFC East Scheduling?

slinky

Now, this would be too hard to search and find if this particular subject has been discussed, but my question is.. Have the Skins ever had the 1st 3 divisional games on the road? @ Dallas @ Philly and @ NYG? I don't remember a time ever where the 1st 3 games were all on the road. That seems a bit unfair as it is hard to win on the road in the division (especially this division) and really puts ya behind and playing catchup later if you don't win on the road.

so, have we ever had the 1st 3 on the road, or even the 1st 3 at home? seems odd to me.

I still have faith in this team to pull it together.

Did you see the 2nd post in the thread? What fact??? I don't understand.

In 1990 we played all four division games on the road, then played all four at home. That's as unbalanced as it gets going back to the 60s.

http://www.jt-sw.com/football/pro/results.nsf/Teams/1990-was

he means that of the 3 teams we play in the NFC East, that we play all of them in thier house before they come to ours, we play @ Dallas week two, then they come here week 7

we play @NYG week 5 then they come here week 17

we play @ Philly week 10 then they come here week 14

Did you see the 2nd post in the thread? What fact??? I don't understand.

In 1990 we played all four division games on the road, then played all four at home. That's as unbalanced as it gets going back to the 60s.

http://www.jt-sw.com/football/pro/results.nsf/Teams/1990-was

according to that link, we played 4 at home and THEN 4 on the road. (unless i am misreading it)

Now, this would be too hard to search and find if this particular subject has been discussed, but my question is.. Have the Skins ever had the 1st 3 divisional games on the road? @ Dallas @ Philly and @ NYG? I don't remember a time ever where the 1st 3 games were all on the road. That seems a bit unfair as it is hard to win on the road in the division (especially this division) and really puts ya behind and playing catchup later if you don't win on the road.

so, have we ever had the 1st 3 on the road, or even the 1st 3 at home? seems odd to me.

I still have faith in this team to pull it together.

if ya wanna talk about unfairness, you have to look at the Eagles schedule. They get 3 division games on the road IN A ROW in December. Now that's gonna suck for them.

Archived