Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WHeres the heart -and Support- I am disapointed but still a loyal FAN!

DeeNJeff01

:dallasuck :point2sky :logo: :logo: :helmet: :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

I miss the days of Riggo's Rangers, the rally's the support of fans, because the players played each game like it was thier last. I feel like the Heartand inspiration is gone not just out of the Redskins, but NFL. Ok maybe not the bears but in general. I saw a team yesterday that was sitting on the sidelines with their heads hung low. I wanted to see someone, anyone stand up and march up and down the Skins sideline and pump up the other members of thier TEAM! It all seems so low and like they are lost at times. I was upset that they lost but the booing at Fed-ex was nasty. How come the fans can't yell the "Hey YOU SUCK" to the other teams to help boost the Redskins confidence. I am not sayin it is our fault but I fell the Redskins need some inspiration and it can't hurt for us to support our favortive home team

Oh shut it. Don't ask people to support stupid mediocrity. If the Redskins' roster was full of average players, no one would boo. We have close to the biggest payroll (if not the biggest) and our coaches are amongst the highest paid. So why shouldn't the fans expect better? When you can beat a freaking 0-5 Titans with a rookie QB, you deserve to be boo. I doubt anyone would have booed if we had lost the Jags game. But to lose in such a manner to the Titans is absolutely deserving of boos.

I don't know why boo-ing your players is bad? They need to know we are not happy with their performace.

The Redskins are playing as if the money they are making will help them win games alone. They are forgetting they have to actually win games with their own hands and feet.

I'm a Knick fan so I know how it feels to have the highest payroll and still look horrible. Boo-ing will always help.

:2cents:

Oh shut it. Don't ask people to support stupid mediocrity. If the Redskins' roster was full of average players, no one would boo. We have close to the biggest payroll (if not the biggest) and our coaches are amongst the highest paid. So why shouldn't the fans expect better? When you can beat a freaking 0-5 Titans with a rookie QB, you deserve to be boo. I doubt anyone would have booed if we had lost the Jags game. But to lose in such a manner to the Titans is absolutely deserving of boos.

Sorry man but no matter how bad it gets I can never boo my team, you boo the refs, you boo the other team but by booing your own team thats weak in IMO.

I hope that at least one of the coaches see's your post Deen and points that out on the film.

These are the times when the leaders of the team need to stand up and be heard. Even if they don't agree with what the coaches are doing 100% of the time, the leaders and the few that follow can still help make a difference.

BTW tundey, the crowd was booing even before we loss.

Did you just say "heart"?! Did you?! O!, my dear friend let me let you in on a little secret; there's no such thing as "heart". That silly stuff is just rhetorical. It's execution, execution, execution.......

Sola Exececutiona

You can be mad at me BUT I WILL NEVER BOO the Redskins. Being a Redskins fan in this town is not an easy task especially these days. Yes, the Redskin are the highest paid blah blah blah. But at the same time they need to get a spark and be proud enough to at least hold thier heads up. I am not saying that you don't have the right to boo, but people where booing before the half. That shows no support as whole. We don't live in Philly, i mean what is next throwing stuff on the field. No not me. I am a passionate Redskins fan who is devoted and committed to stand by my team. I will not shut up I will continue rooting for them even if we don't win another game. I say that maybe if this town was more supportive and less critical then maybe it could help. I mean what else can you do. You can bash, point fingers, yell and scream and yes even boo. But I try to CHEER for my favorite team, I show support and try to help a bad situation instead of putting salt in someones wounds.

So tell me to shut up all you want. I think booing is rude and I won't do it or support it. Hey, I know that I personally couldn't step down out of the stands and do any better.

I guess that's the difference between two cities. Here in New York, anything less that perfect you'll hear boos.

When a team plays bad, playing the opposite of how they should be playing, here in NY you'll be booed. Glad it's not the New York Redskins....

I'm still a loyal fan

I don't say zero support. I will always support them. But if I am booing you it's becuase I expect a lot more from them. If I felt coming into this season we would have a losing season I woulnd't boo. Example the past 5 years (except last year)

I will always support the Redskins, that's what separates me from fair-weather fans. I still don't, never have, and never will like Snyder. He wants to spend all this money on flashy playmakers, and wont spend any money on the important things, LIKE AN OFFENSIVE LINE!!!! I think it's time to put in Campbell, not because I think that with him at the helm that we would do any better, but because after we lose to the Colts next week, our postseason hopes (what's left of them) will be all but gone. It's time to start training the next Redskins QB. Hell, we couldn't do much worse.

I am a passionate Redskins fan as well. The tickets I buy, the food and beverages I purchase at ridiculous inflated prices and the cost of parking, traveling, etc helps to pay the salary of the players. If I believe that they are performing more like a low ranked college team than professionals, then I have the right to boo or to cheer as I see fit. I will always give them my support, but I will criticize when I believe that they are giving less then 100%. I am not a bandwagon individual. Have been a Skins fan since I was 8, so I will not jump on and off the bandwagon when they do good or bad. When I am happy with their performance, I will scream my head off for them, when they need that extra bit of fan support for defensive plays, I will be there yelling at the top of my lungs for them, but when they are playing as poorly as they have with no consistancy, led by a 14 year veteran quarterback who seems to forget that he has 14 years of experience, then I will let them know the dissapointment that I have with them.

:helmet: :logo:

To echo another response: Yeah, just shut up.

You want to cheer for shoddiness, go right ahead. I have better things to do with my emotional energy.

OK. Then don't spnd your money on tickets and let a fan that will chear his ass off go to the game instead.

The Redskins wronged us BIG TIME. They deserve zero support.

OK. Don't let the door hit ya where the Good Lord split ya! :moon:

I think this team was a due for some loud boos of disaproval after the way they played the Titans. Hopefully the players also saw how loud it got when we tied it up at 22. We pay them and we are allowed to disaprove of a performance when they look like they don't know what the hell their doing out their.

I will continue to have playoff hopes until we are mathematically done.

For all of you in here saying people are fair-weather fans just because we may not like what our team is doing or critisizing them or in the case of some fans booing, Kiss my left burgundy cheek and my right gold cheek.

Some of us have been fans for over 30 years. We went through the good and the bad. I will never not support the Redskins, I never boo them (although they have deserved it lately) and I will never jump on and off the bandwagon.

Generations before me saw the 50's and 60's which were absolutely horrendous, but the fans came out. I'm sick and tired of some people in here calling others fair-weather fans, just because they might not wear their burgundy and gold glasses 24 hours a day. Reality sucks and so does our team right now.

What else do you guys suggest the fans do besides boo. Want to give them a standing ovation for losing to an 0-5 team with a rookie QB in our own house?

WE do not have an above average defense. Most of the players at linebacker and cornerback would not be starting on other teams. Lemar Marhsall is pedastrian at best, we all know about Holdman and the corners are second stringers at best. The offense has no excuse. Stop throwing sideways and go downfield!

The OP started a decent thread for his POV without calling types of people out. There are plenty of discussions about "types" fans going on with all "sides" getting plenty of air time.

That said, a couple of the guys here who jumped right in with the "shut-up"s to the OP can spend a little time in their own silence.

I have season tickets and have been to all 3 home games so far and I have screamed and screamed my lungs out with support for this defense only to see them wilt on 3rd down time and time again. Talk about demoralizing...it's a lot easier to sit home all cumfy on the couch and decide how fans at the stadium should react. I didn't boo yesterday and usually don't...but i don't blame the fans that did either. The defense has played horrible in every single game so far this year. The redskins were pathetic yesterday in all 3 phases of the game...pathetic.

Archived