Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Indy!

PapaRora

If we win this game Gibbs' loyalty to Brunell will know no boundaries... he will be cemented as the starter until 2016... :doh:

In my opinion, it is a win-win situation. If we win, I think Brunell with have proven that he gives us a chance to win THIS year. If we lose, Campbell is in after the bye. Even if Brunell wins, if we don't make the playoffs, Campbell is in next year. Seems like a good situation to me.

Note to Denzell Washington, Coach Boone, I will have no problem Remebering the Titans after today.

Ball Control and keeping Peyton off the field is the only shot we have and even then, it's long. It's funny that Peyton plays for the Colts and his face looks like a horse. Hey, Peyton, why the long face?

Please do yourself and Redskins fans everywhere a favor and don't watch the game. If you have no hope a week prior to the game, why even watch?

Dont worry i have 2 TVs playing 2 different games.The Redskins will not be on very much.Hey there is always next year right.Lets over pay for some more players and then try it again.:doh:

Why have none of you guys yet pointed out that Indy was on a bye this week. THEY WILL HAVE 2 FULL WEEKS TO PREPARE FOR US! We saw what happened in the giants game they killed us on offense cause they were also able to prepare for 2 full weeks. Im sorry this game is gonna kill me cause as much as I try to restrain myself from investing to much emotion into this team I just can't help it cause i believe in my team so much that when games like these happen I can't help but be overly depressed after this loss especailly when i thought they were gonna pull it out at the end. I really want CAmpbell in there.

In my opinion, it is a win-win situation. If we win, I think Brunell with have proven that he gives us a chance to win THIS year. If we lose, Campbell is in after the bye. Even if Brunell wins, if we don't make the playoffs, Campbell is in next year. Seems like a good situation to me.

My fear is that MB wins this one, only to be the same erratic, inconsistent QB and go on to lose the more favorable or winnable games on the schedule... to the detriment of seeing if JC is the real deal. If we wind up playing out Mark, only to miss the playoffs, then the shame will be that we didn't use part of this season on checking out JC, and getting him some reps.

This is not the Indy of the past few years. They play ugly football with a mediocre D and not a great running game. They have been in close games all year and are bound to lose one soon. This team has not put up many points all season. A desperate team as we are could DEFINITELY pull the upset.

I should remind you that the Skins lost to the Titans. At home. Betting on the Skins to pull an upset in Indy is like betting your mortgage money on one throw of the dice. Yeah, you might win, but I'm pretty sure you're losing your house.

I've been convinced that the Skins were just struggling to put the pieces together: Gibbs teams typically start slow and get better and better as the season wears on. But losing to the Titans at home says this team doesn't have the balls to improve. They are what they are: losers. Sad.

I see two directions for the rest of the season: they could fight like hell and get to 8-8 or so, a respectable finish. Or they could completely go in the tank and finish 5-11. But now, after losing to the Titans, I don't see them making the playoffs.

Really, this team is only one game behind where I predicted them to start, but the one game is a big one. You can't lose to the Titans at home. If the Skins beat the Colts, they're right on track for 10-6, so I shouldn't give up on them so easily -- but they just played like such losers today that it's very hard for me to see the silver lining.

I have a feeling we are going to win this game. How?

We had quite a bit of success today with Moss, and Lloyd running Post routes. I say we run them again vs Indy, and obviously mad dosage of Clinton Portis along with 'em WR Screens. Involve TE Cooley in the game!

Defense should be better because Springs will obviously get more playing time.

I really want to see Campbell start this game.

What do you guys think?

Good optimism, but we will probably lose. Peyton may choke in the playoffs, but he knows not to underestimate any team. The colts are coming off the bye week which means they will have a whole arsenal of sets and audibles to throw and our weak defense. peyton will be able to pick our shaky cornerbacks apart. From their coach to their qb, to their #1 receiver, they truly are a "super smart" team.

I think there is a good chance we will get smoked this week but im glad we are playing INDY. This time around we are the Titans or Giants from last week...(teams that people looked at as dead in the ground). Maybe all the "you guys have no chance" and/or "INDY will smash you" could rub off in a positive way in which we have yet to see. For once we now are playing a team that is looked at as an ELITE team, they have a perfect record, perfect QB and are VERY TOUGH to beat at home. Maybe for once now we can be the team in the dumper (NYG 2 weeks ago and TENN last week). Not saying we will win but atleast we have no excuses not to get up for this team.

Indy has not played great this season. They nearly lost to Jacksonville and they nearly lost to the Titans. If the defense is back to full strength, and the offense steps it up, there is no reason why we can't beat them. And if we do win, our loss to the Titans is somewhat negated as you would have expected to lose to the Colts and beat the Titans. While I'll admit that our team looks bad, the season is truly on the line. We will win this game.

Indy hasnt looked great and they still have not lost a game, and almost doesnt count for anything except for horshoes and hand grenades. Im hoping for a win also, but it will be a very tough task with them at home coming off of a bye week.

Archived