Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jim Webb uses own son to politicize Senate race

nelms

Just wtf does that have to do with anything? Jim Webb is saying "my kid is serving" as a means of proving that he has a real stake in all this and frankly Nelms he has a good damn point. You have a problem with that and frankly you are trying to make us explain why it's ok - when in truth there is nothing at all wrong with it.

That is a load of BS. He is saying more than "my kid is serving" and you damn well know it. He is saying to Bush and Allen that "your kids are not serving, so how dare you send these young men and women off to war". That is exactly what he is saying and he's using his son to score political points.

And Tarhog, yes, Webb served this country in the past. But that doesn't give him a free pass to use his son to score points. That's my definition of a low life.

Actually, your definition of a lowlife would be anyone without an ® in front of their name.

Nope. Although I believe the opposite applies to you.

There are low lifes on both sides, including that pervert Mark Foley. That's the difference between you and me. I can see the good and bad in both parties.

James Webb is a fine man and is a highly decorated Marine Officer. He's served his country - and nearly given his life for it more than once. He's written great books. He's a thoughtful and courageous man. What have YOU done with your life that puts you in a position to call him a 'low life'?

Well said

"But ask yourself, how many of them are risking their own kid?"

Mr. Webb's son Jimmy, a 24-year-old lance corporal in the Marine Corps, is in Ramadi, one of the most dangerous regions of Iraq.

Which part of the above is incorrect? With his son being there, AND, him agreeing with the War, it would give him mad points....

If he wants to end the war and pull him out right away, that just makes him a Dad that does or does not listen to his son..........

Nothing to see here, please move along.

Archived