Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

When will it be time.......?

BDOG510

To just admit that Gibbs and Co. have done a terrible job this year with this team.

When will it be time to fire Gibbs and bring in some fresh blood that can get this team back to where we all want them to be.

Will Dan fire Gibbs if we end up with a losing season this year.........?:doh:

I can admit that Gibbs has softened up too much since he's come back. Not going for it ever on fourth and one and not benching Brunell are prime examples of that. But the guy can still flat out coach. He brought us to the playoffs last year. These guys believe in him. He's the best coach we're gonna get.

I can admit that Gibbs has softened up too much since he's come back. Not going for it ever on fourth and one and not benching Brunell are prime examples of that. But the guy can still flat out coach. He brought us to the playoffs last year. These guys believe in him. He's the best coach we're gonna get.

Agreed. Not gonna find a coach better than Joe Gibbs. :logo:

Guest sith lord
Absolutely not Sarcasm. I love Gibbs as much as the next man but when he did not go for it on 4th and 1 when we were down as much as we were it proved to me he has lost his nerve to coach NFL football.

Time to move on.

I thought I was the only one who thought that. You're absolutely right. When Gibbs didn't go for it on 4th and 1, that did it for me. We need a new coach.

The fact that you think we should bench Brunell to bring immediate succes shows your football knowledge.... :laugh:

Yes, let's randomly bring in a kid who's never taken a snap into the most complex offense in the NFL and pray he becomes tom Brady immediately. LOL.

I have to agree, Gibbs is still an exellent coach, but I believe he has softened up a bit. As much as I love CP all of the characters and stuff needs to stop or else fine him. It appears when he does the costumes, that it reflects a laid back atmosphere in the lockerroom. They need to buckle down from here on out, or else we can be looking at 8-8 and no playoffs. Seriously!!

Guest sith lord
The fact that you think we should bench Brunell to bring immediate succes shows your football knowledge.... :laugh:

Yes, let's randomly bring in a kid who's never taken a snap into the most complex offense in the NFL and pray he becomes tom Brady immediately. LOL.

We're not going to win this year anyway. We might as well let the kid play. Lets get him ready for the coach, I hope.

To just admit that Gibbs and Co. have done a terrible job this year with this team.

When will it be time to fire Gibbs and bring in some fresh blood that can get this team back to where we all want them to be.

Will Dan fire Gibbs if we end up with a losing season this year.........?:doh:

Probably about the same time that you get banned for saying such ridiculous things, and unfortunately for all of us, you will never get banned for that, but luckily Gibbs will NEVER get fired.

But what has Gibbs done since he's been back? Oh, we got to the playoffs last year...BECAUSE OF OUR DEFENSE!!! It wasn't our 122 total offensive yards!! All he knows how to do is play not to lose and be conservative. You wanna talk about big bombs and long yardage plays then take a look at what the score is at the time. I guarantee you 95% of the time we were trailing.

If JG can still flat out coach, it isn't showing.

Absolutely not Sarcasm. I love Gibbs as much as the next man but when he did not go for it on 4th and 1 when we were down as much as we were it proved to me he has lost his nerve to coach NFL football.

Time to move on.

If i'm not mistaken Saunders calls most of the plays, not Gibbs. SO it could have been Saunders decision not to go for it. Just a thought.

Lavar shat on our coaches name.

Our players had no fire to kill the Giants today, despite Arringtons comments.

Fire Gibbs is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Do you remember Spurrier? I think we should have ran Portis on third and one......then there would have been no 4th down decision to make. I agree that if we had went for it on 4th down and got it we could have changed the momentum....but fire Gibbs. This is crazy!!

Archived