Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Another indication of how bad we beat up Jacksonville

Mickalino

We knocked out 3 of their players out of their lineup for Jacksonvilles' next game against the Jets - Marcus Stroud, Matt Jones, Marcellus Wiley. What's even more interesting is ALL 3 of those players had groin injuries :paranoid:

Make me wonder if the Redskin cheerleaders were cheering like this :

Rah Rah Rah !

Beat them real Bad !

Rah Rah Rah !

Kick them in the Nads !

I'm pretty sure that Marcus Stroud & Matt Jones were already dinged up before the game. And didn't Bruce Willis hit Marcellus Wiley with his car as he was crossing the street?

smpulp5.jpg

Yup. Sure did. Doesn't mean that the Skins didn't to go to work on all of them with a pair of pliers and a blowtorch, however.

I'm pretty sure that Marcus Stroud & Matt Jones were already dinged up before the game. And didn't Bruce Willis hit Marcellus Wiley with his car as he was crossing the street?

smpulp5.jpg

Yup. Sure did. Doesn't mean that the Skins didn't to go to work on all of them with a pair of pliers and a blowtorch, however.

Definitely Bruce Willis.

Because we all know he is over there with Rockville Redskin's ex: http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171998&highlight=bruce+willis .

We knocked out 3 of their players out of their lineup for Jacksonvilles' next game against the Jets - Marcus Stroud, Matt Jones, Marcellus Wiley. What's even more interesting is ALL 3 of those players had groin injuries :paranoid:QUOTE]

I know at least Stroud and Jones were dinged somewhat before the game last week.

Makes me wonder if Del Rio is alot more confident he can beat the Jets without them then he was about beating us without them.

If we look strong and win decisively this weekend, I think we have to consider resting some of our dinged players against the Titans.

We knocked out 3 of their players out of their lineup for Jacksonvilles' next game against the Jets - Marcus Stroud, Matt Jones, Marcellus Wiley. What's even more interesting is ALL 3 of those players had groin injuries :paranoid:

Well, it is called foot-ball. You figure it out... :D

smpulp5.jpg

The character in "Pulp Fiction" played by Ving Rhaymes was "Marcellus Wallace". Close. But not really. :)

I didn't think Wiley has even played a game this season?

EDIT: Actually he didn't play the Colts or the Redskins and has no stats on the season, so I'm assuming he hasn't even played a game.

Matt Jones was hurt going into the game as well. So I don't think this is really an indication at all.

Make me wonder if the Redskin cheerleaders were cheering like this :

Rah Rah Rah !

Beat them real Bad !

Rah Rah Rah !

Kick them in the Nads !

They were already hurt.. :doh:

Please move on to the Giants! :gaintsuck

Archived