Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chat with Santana Moss.

Art

if i propose marriage to Santana would that be weird?

(its a joke, i shouldnt have to put this but I know someone will think im dead serious)

He only said something about drooling...which I dont understand...bib_drool.gif

I would think the ring you would have to buy would need to be pretty impressive tho!;) :logo:

ok i dont really want to marry the guy....but the last time we went to the playoffs our star wide receivers were Michael Westbrook and Albert Connell....

Vote for Santana Moss!

You are kidding right?! The last time we went to the playoffs was last year. And Santana was our star reciever. Still is.

I have a question I would like asked. I want to know if Santana was always a "small" reciever even in his younger years?! Does he see himself at a big disadvantage when coming up against bigger db's?!

You are kidding right?! The last time we went to the playoffs was last year. And Santana was our star reciever. Still is.

I have a question I would like asked. I want to know if Santana was always a "small" reciever even in his younger years?! Does he see himself at a big disadvantage when coming up against bigger db's?!

He meant before last year. Man crushes are heavy towards Santana these days, expect worse. And judging by the way he plays, he couldn't care less about the size of defensive backs. His quickness, elusiveness and speed is tops in the league.

Hey Santana, Back when you played for the U, do you think you were robbed by the the BCS the year Oklahoma won the National Championship, and if the U had a chance to play Oklahoma that year, what do you think the results would have been?

Over/under on how many questions asked before someone flips out about how this isn't the right thread. :laugh:

Line at 5.

HEY YOU!!!! YEAH YOU!!! WHATS THE MATTER WITH YOU!!!...WHY CANT YOU JUST FOLLOW DIRECTIONS! I MEAN REALLY. EVERYONE CAN SEE YOU DONT ASK THE QUESTIONS HERE!!!!! ..................GOSH!!!;):silly:

Hey Santana, Back when you played for the U, do you think you were robbed by the the BCS the year Oklahoma won the National Championship, and if the U had a chance to play Oklahoma that year, what do you think the results would have been?

I knew someone was bound to ask a question here

Redskins Park is right off Loudoun County Parkway if you'd like to personally deliver the message.

That's telling him. The only thing that suck around here is the idea that Brunell is the key to the whole team being productive.

OL must block ..Didn't VS the Gmen

Defense must stop the Opposing offense...didn't VS Gmen

Receivers must catch the football.....they droped many balls in this game.

If Brunell has all these positions in his resume you are correct. He is only QB so we ask all teammates to do thier job in this weeks game and we will win!!!

Know the Game before you say our team is so bad one man can sink us. Believe me Gibbs isn't blind. If Brunell was stinking up the place Gibbs would yank him.

Last weeks lose was a team lose.... know the X's and O's

Archived