Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gaultier swaps Size O models for 'Size 20'

Sarge

For the guys that like their women with some meat!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=408463&in_page_id=1770&ico=Homepage&icl=TabModule&icc=picbox&ct=5

Fashion designer Jean Paul Gaultier found his own way to comment on the 'size zero' debate - by putting a larger model down the catwalk to show off his clothes.

Dressed in a daring black corsetry, the plus-sized model dwarfed her fellow waif-like catwalk queens.

Clearly more of a size 20 than the controversial model Size 0, this voluptuous woman proved big is beautiful as she strutted down the runway at Gaultier's 30th anniversary show yesterday during fashion week in Paris.

gaultier041006_468x692.jpg

Glad I waited until AFTER lunch to open this thread up. Opening it during lunch would probably have ended with me puking on the keyboard.

That's disgusting enough that I hope Gaultier's line of clothing dies a quick death after this ridiculous incident. I find most of these models unattractively thin and without any curves, but that's less offensive than sending a blimp out there, in my mind.

Glad I waited until AFTER lunch to open this thread up. Opening it during lunch would probably have ended with me puking on the keyboard.

That's disgusting enough that I hope Gaultier's line of clothing dies a quick death after this ridiculous incident. I find most of these models unattractively thin and without any curves, but that's less offensive than sending a blimp out there, in my mind.

C'mon man, admit it. You've been out hoggin' before :laugh:

C'mon man, admit it. You've been out hoggin' before :laugh:

NO. I've discussed in the past that I have certain requirements for the women I date and/or have relationships with. A woman has to meet at leat like 65-70% of them for me to even date her, nevermind sleep with her. This whale couldn't even come close to meeting 50% of those requirements.

I'd rather go without than compromise those standards.

C'mon now. We all know too much mead will make you do stupid stuff

There is not enough mead in all the Ale-Halls of Asgard, Valhalla, and Midgard combined to make THAT look attractive.

I've been very fortunate in the young women I've hooked up with at events over the years. I'm kinda disappointed that I decided not to get the contact information for the lady I spent most of the evenings at Pennsic with this year.

Clearly more of a size 20 than the controversial model Size 0, this voluptuous woman proved big is beautiful as she strutted down the runway at Gaultier's 30th anniversary show yesterday during fashion week in Paris.

No, she didnt.

You've really got to wonder what it is like to hang out with Mass_Skins in real life. All I know is that he dresses up and plays with swords and probably has a "no fatties" bumper sticker or t-shirt.

I'm not a fan of big girls myself, but damn....you guys are rough. Give the poor girl a break.

You've really got to wonder what it is like to hang out with Mass_Skins in real life. All I know is that he dresses up and plays with swords and probably has a "no fatties" bumper sticker or t-shirt.

I don't think most of you would find it terribly fun to hang out with me. Some of you might enjoy certain aspects (shooting, medieval reenactment, the horses, etc...) but I kind of doubt that there is anyone here would really like hanging out with me over an extended period of time.

Actually the bumper stickers on my Jeep read....

"You say THUG like it's a bad thing."; "Walking with the Tyger"; and "Prey should know it is prey"

I'm not a fan of big girls myself, but damn....you guys are rough. Give the poor girl a break.

Hey, when you put yourself out in the public eye, you have to be willing to accept both the good and the bad reactions. Simple as that.

Archived