Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

cheap jerseys

Reddrummer

the Marshalls store in Sterling has really cheap jerseys. they have a couple authentic ramsey jerseys for $30(all sizes above 56 though), a pro bowl arrington and a shadow eqt arrington for $30. and a couple cooley and portis replica jerseys for $30. i saw them this afternoon, they might not be there for much longer, just tought id let ppl know since jersey prices are crazy.

PS. there are also some #5 Virginia tech jerseys if anyone is a VT fan.

A couple weeks ago the Marshalls in Hagerstown had an authentic Portis jersey with #56 on the sleeves for $30...then last weekend they had a Moss replica that didn't have the stripes on the sleeves...would have actually been pretty cool looking if the sleeves werent so long.

some people know how to strip an authentic of it's nameplate and number, and stitch another one on. Some people, lol. Wish I was one of them.

Just send it to here. www.exclusivepro.com For $20, you can get a new nameplate and name on the jersey and for $85 you can get new numbers and name. That is only $115 for an authentic. Thats not bad at all. I wish I lived near Sterling so I could get one of those Ramsey ones and have exclusive pro make it into a Cartwright jersey for my brother.

Change the nameplate to 'Rypien'. Or if you are feeling really ballsy and you think Espy will be somebody special on our roster someday soon, like I do, you can change it to that.

HELL YES!!! Espy is the man, cant wait till he gets a shot to be on the roster

Archived